SH Figuarts Naruto figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps she was too embarrassed to play with you. Haha. Just kids.

Anyhows that small figurine of Naruto and Hinata has been out for a while now. It's based on the Last Movie. All grown up. I didn't get those since it's not my thing. They were part of a previous collection from Bandai. I'm looking forward to Gecco 1/6 statues. Now those are accurate looking. Proba best ones out there. K@kashi is next in line. Hope this line goes deep as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The standard Naruto and Sasuke figures from that line (Shinobi Relations) was bundled with the Hong Kong release of Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3. There were 2 limited editions of that game as I recall. I bought the true despair edition so I only had the Sasuke figure. It looked okay for what it is but it's not poseable. And the kunai on Naruto looked kinda bent.

The standard Naruto and Sasuke figures from that line (Shinobi Relations) was bundled with the Hong Kong release of Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3. There were 2 limited editions of that game as I recall. I bought the true despair edition so I only had the Sasuke figure. It looked okay for what it is but it's not poseable. And the kunai on Naruto looked kinda bent.

Yeah. I remember those. Infact in HK you could buy them on their own way before the game came out. The standard versions I'm talking about. Hence that's why I didn't get the limited edition of the game. Though they had a special colour scheme to them.
I however did buy the storm game that came with the samurai outfit Naruto figure. That only came with the game.

4a4bc16de4bc93683a663ff7a8317578.jpg
The artistic direction & maybe quality is such a disappointment compared to the DBZ Figuarts line.

Don't be surprised if Sakura ends up looking like this .....

tumblr_m6e6wb05EX1rxsvxdo1_500_large.gif

Having said that, bring on Rock Lee.

Yeah. I remember those. Infact in HK you could buy them on their own way before the game came out. The standard versions I'm talking about. Hence that's why I didn't get the limited edition of the game. Though they had a special colour scheme to them.
I however did buy the storm game that came with the samurai outfit Naruto figure. That only came with the game.

I had no idea at the time and just plunged the money and bought it anyway. But that artbook was nice

The artistic direction & maybe quality is such a disappointment compared to the DBZ Figuarts line.

Don't be surprised if Sakura ends up looking like this .....

tumblr_m6e6wb05EX1rxsvxdo1_500_large.gif

Having said that, bring on Rock Lee.

Haha that would be funny if Sakura looked like that. I'll be happy with just more and more for this line

I think so but I don't purposely go there. Not worth the visit. The *** stock comes out much faster than Hk/asia ver.

Having gone to hong kong myself, i know hong kong has a tendency to get things in stores early so i see your point there.

I was reading thru this hong kong based toy forum and someone pointed out that Sasuke doesn't come with sharingan eyes. I have a weird feeling there will be plenty of people trying to make custom head sculpts with sharingan

I was reading thru this hong kong based toy forum and someone pointed out that Sasuke doesn't come with sharingan eyes. I have a weird feeling there will be plenty of people trying to make custom head sculpts with sharingan

Look closely at the pic I provided. The second face attachment does show his eyes to be different. The face is small already so imagine how difficult it is to point out the type of eyes are. Whether you call that sharingan or not I don't know.

Plus don't always trust toysdaily if that's where you were looking. Those idiots always talk bs. and just guessing and making false assumptions cos a lot of them don't have the figure. I lost interest and connection with that forum cos it only caters for ppl that are into hottoys iron man. Not much attention is paid for when it comes to other brands and figures.

Look closely at the pic I provided. The second face attachment does show his eyes to be different. The face is small already so imagine how difficult it is to point out the type of eyes are. Whether you call that sharingan or not I don't know.

Plus don't always trust toysdaily if that's where you were looking. Those idiots always talk bs. and just guessing and making false assumptions cos a lot of them don't have the figure. I lost interest and connection with that forum cos it only caters for ppl that are into hottoys iron man. Not much attention is paid for when it comes to other brands and figures.

?? - Powered by Discuz!

How about this forum?

Yeah...it looks more diverse than toysforum.

Agree, a variety of stuff indeed. Some of the pics you dont see anywhere else or you see them in here first. Plenty of 1/6 female figures if you into that stuff. Theres a couple more chinese forums but cant think of the links off the top of my head. Eventually all the news will trickle down to other places at some point.

Back