SH Figuarts Naruto figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea Im gonna support this line as much as I can to. I have the medi versions but I wouldnt mind more naruto stuff.

'I really want the medico one its literally perfect. but their goku is not so good. I would like naruto and Edward elrice they came out perfect.

'I really want the medico one its literally perfect. but their goku is not so good. I would like naruto and Edward elrice they came out perfect.

I got really lucky with Edward Elric. Bbts all of sudden started selling them out of nowhere for like 160 when the figure came out years ago. I don't know if medicom made new ones or if bbts found some more in the back but man was I lucky. I know medi made a knew one but I like the 2003 version best.

Looks pretty mint in these pics.

13299939645_809d5c80b7_b.jpg

13299939825_1f5cac37e2_b.jpg

13300302094_4ed4238d18_b.jpg

When time comes to pay for them, I'm guessing I'd trim my order for these a bit, but I pre ordered 9 :lol

probably. naruto is huge in the US and Uk. In japan its like number 2. Maybe they needed to see if these would sell? The medicom figures sold out like hot cakes and the statue preorders are somtimes out of stock on BBTS. We need more naruto merch really.

probably. naruto is huge in the US and Uk. In japan its like number 2. Maybe they needed to see if these would sell? The medicom figures sold out like hot cakes and the statue preorders are somtimes out of stock on BBTS. We need more naruto merch really.

I just want them to do Sasuke hopefully it happens.

I just want them to do Sasuke hopefully it happens.

yeah me too, I think if they success with naruto they will make them all....
espesially for the team, ****shi, naruto, sasuke, sakura

Sasuke,madara,sakura,****shi,hinata,neji,rock lee,guy,itachi,jugo,and others

Back