SH Figuarts Naruto figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just Heard about these today and i wish i didnt since nothing is moving with this line! Thank you Bandai for another Case of Blue Balls! :monkey2

Are they really not gonna release these? Glad I got the medicones. Those are the grail naruto figures since there 1/6.

i remember seeing a great sh figuarts proto for a Toriko figure that never came out. looked great, had a lil pvc Komatsu you could have holding onto to his back.

hopfuly for those wanting this naruto it doesnt go the way of the toriko.. m.i.a.

You should see how toynami handled there baritone figures. It was horrible. They announced figures but never released them.

not seen this until today..

thanks to krieges in the DBZ figuarts thread for finding it...

attachment.php

not sure where or when the italians got this picture but i hope Bandai at least shows these again somewhere this year, meaning that they still intend to release them.

not seen this until today..

thanks to krieges in the DBZ figuarts thread for finding it...

attachment.php

not sure where or when the italians got this picture but i hope Bandai at least shows these again somewhere this year, meaning that they still intend to release them.

Glad you brought the quote/pics over! I was going to but was too lazy. Hopefully this can get some great Naruto discussion going too. I hope they make a ****shi figure with mangakyou sharingan option. Want to do a great action pose with a chidori punch.

well i hope that sideshow lets us say K a k a s h i without it being censored some time ****ing soon!!!

as for figures its so unlimited - theres so many characters!!!

i would want to see: Naruto with optional kyubi chakra head and tail attachments

9 tail chakra mode naruto

Sasuke ,K a k a s h i, Sakura, Killer Bee

ALL WITH ENERGY EFFECT PARTS!!!!

well i hope that sideshow lets us say K a k a s h i without it being censored some time ****ing soon!!!

as for figures its so unlimited - theres so many characters!!!

i would want to see: Naruto with optional kyubi chakra head and tail attachments

9 tail chakra mode naruto

Sasuke ,K a k a s h i, Sakura, Killer Bee

ALL WITH ENERGY EFFECT PARTS!!!!

Yes! And don't forget nine tails chakra claws with super rasengan.

A Sasuke or Itachi with Susanoo armor would be wicked.

My wallet hopes they don't make too many characters but my heart is excited. Just wished that all of the SH Figuarts were a little bigger in scale. Like 1/10 or 1/12. Or the size of those master stars statues.

..Just wished that all of the SH Figuarts were a little bigger in scale. Like 1/10 or 1/12. Or the size of those master stars statues.

i wish the medicoms had been 1/6 instead of 12 inch!! ironically then they would have been master stars piece size i think....

anyway im fine with figuarts size more or less..maybe they could have pushed 6 inch as standard rather than 5.5.

although i think 1/10 is ideal for any line but i dont seem to ever see any decent anime/manga figures made in that size that arent a stupid price.

i suppose if the Naruto kids were 5.5 it would be good then the larger characters would be pushing 7-8, if not Naruto would have to be smaller than 5.5 but the prototype looks like its a standard size SHF to me...

Yeah I don't mind the adult size I guess. It's with gohan and eventually hopefully Gotenks that it gets silly tiny for Figuarts.

i would want a kid gohan in SHF. i dont care how small he would be!!

speaking of small what about a toad sage ***asaku ( F U K A S A K U ) for the Naruto line - now that would be tiny! :)

Last edited:
Back