SH Figuarts Naruto figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.....much disappointment. wow... bad.

magq0vl.jpg

fN2TxUy.jpg

Qq0wpgW.jpg

Nb1clUL.jpg

ItHPfTA.jpg

Looks alright to me. I think I like the yelling face the best out of the 4.

.....much disappointment. wow... bad.

magq0vl.jpg

fN2TxUy.jpg

Qq0wpgW.jpg

Nb1clUL.jpg

ItHPfTA.jpg

I agree the yelling face is the best other then that this figure looks awful.

Wow I totally agree.
After how amazing all the other Figuarts lines had been I had been excited for this but man that looks so bad.
Looks like a really cheap knock off, definitely doesn't scream quality like the others do.
Looks so plasticy & the joints are really noticeable on this, they are easy to see on the other figures too but on Naruto your eye's are drawn to them instantly.

Just really poor

Neil

I still think it will be alright 'in hand'. Looks alright in these pics:

1405322045988.jpg

1405247630471.jpg

1405322117813.jpg

Maybe not DBZ SHF level, but I'm thinking it's one of those figures that looks weird in a standing pose, with the shoulders sticking out, & with one of the weirder looking faces attached, but when posed right, with the yelling or smiling face, it could look pretty cool.

got mine earlier today...

it does look better in hand than in the pics I think..

there is nothing wrong with the body at all ( oh - apart from the fact they totally didn't bother with his kunai pouch on his thigh - wtf?? ) - its just the faces letting the figure down..

they should never have used fluorescent pink in the mouth of the neutral face as it makes it look weird and like he has lipstick on...

the other problem is that the eyebrows on the different expressions are all the same they aren't frowning i.e on the shouting and grimaced face - and so the expression is not being ''expressed''!! resulting in them not looking quite right...

I still think its cool though and apart form the 12'' its the best Naruto figure, so.....
naruto 1.jpgnaruto 2.jpg

It looks like they did not re tool the face from the original prototype shown like 5 years ago. They have gotten way better so its sad that they didnt change this up. The original super saiyan gokus face doesnt look like as good as the newly released one. I will still be buying everything from this line.

Strange? Where was this taken? Tomopop ususually is up to date with anime news. Ah well. Im excited to see sasuke but I dont want this to be like medicom where they just made naruto and sasuke and no one else.

Strange? Where was this taken? Tomopop ususually is up to date with anime news. Ah well. Im excited to see sasuke but I dont want this to be like medicom where they just made naruto and sasuke and no one else.

Pic looks to be from sdcc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks like they did not re tool the face from the original prototype shown like 5 years ago. They have gotten way better so its sad that they didnt change this up. The original super saiyan gokus face doesnt look like as good as the newly released one. I will still be buying everything from this line.

yep, I wish they would have just re sculpted over the past 3 -5 ? years for flips sake!!! I mean if they had just scaled down the medico bm project 12'' heads it would be awesome as those are perfect... figuarts just smells of can not be bothered sometimes - they do a proto and sit on it with no improvement and then release it - that's kind of lazy considering how much money Bandai must rake in on figures.

yep the cabinet pics are from the sdcc display...

sasuke does look damn cool , but i'm a bit nonplus about his collar ... looks to be obscuring his face a bit.

that's something I noticed with the naruto figure he appears to hardly have a neck thanks to the collar on his jacket!

Back