Action Figure Sentinel Re: Edit Iron Man Figures 1/10 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sentinel (company): Iron Man figures - 6 inch scale

What do you think of HB? I'm on the fence about it still.

The figure is fantastic. HB is super posable and the paint is spot on. It's such a well built figure and lots of fun to mess with. He is a tad top heavy but I don't have a problem with that. He's a little easy to tip over, just have to make sure his feet are firmly planted. Not a big issue to me. At first the Bleeding edge seemed too big to fit in that HB suit but its highly grown on me.

20160608_203910.jpg

Not bad! I saw it in my local collectibles store for twice that much, with a strict no-returns policy. And people wonder why local stores struggle :wink1:

I've just been offered the MGS Sahelanthropus at a decent price though, and am having a hard time deciding which one to go with. Will probably just hold out for a bigger sale on HB. If the figure is still around in November, it should be much more affordable.

Just took a proper look at all the sale items, and wow, thank you for sharing! War Machine is the lowest he's ever been on the site, and IMO it is an unmissable figure for a fan of the character. Outside of Iron Man, the Jushin Liger figure is more than 60% off! I've had my eye on it for a while, so this may be my chance.

grats!
still need to pick up the extremis, been on fence forever. let us know wht you think. highly recommend the bleeding edge hopefully that will get a re-release. if so would get another if cash was flush just to have elsewhere in house in diff pose. that much fun inhand and impressive to stare at i think.

Just got Extremis today. Wow, I'm very impressed with this figure. The quality, pose-ability, and overall cool factor is top notch. Now i want to get War Machine.

27573380132_0a5028b511_c.jpg

27573397592_659c0aef2e_c.jpg

27638863836_c2bc30441c_c.jpg

Nice! I don't own Extremis but I did have Iron Patriot, which is the same sculpt, for a while, and I think War Machine blows it out of the water. It's taller and feels much sturdier.

amazing pics BOLISARIO :clap

Awesome pics! I agree War Machine is more solid than Extremis. And man thats a good deal for that War Machine.

Just bought Hulkbuster for $300 total! Super excited :yess:

Anyone recommend Iron Patriot? I have extremis and usually don't buy the same mold but the paint on IP are impressive.

Anyone recommend Iron Patriot? I have extremis and usually don't buy the same mold but the paint on IP are impressive.

IP looks very good! I especially liked the new reactor on mine. Ultimately ended up selling it because it had an issue and sending it back to Sentinel in Japan would have cost me an arm and a leg, but I do regret it a little. Putting it like this: I am definitely going to buy it again, for flipper prices higher than what I paid, once I have the money together. I don't own Extremis, but between the paint, the new reactor and face-plate, and the shield, I think IP is worth it if you can get it for a fair price. That said, War Machine has spoiled me—it feels so robust that I'm no longer as interested in the smaller IM armours.

Here!

They're selling it for ¥28,635; I went with express shipping which was ¥2700 on top of that but you can also go cheaper. That said, I think shipping is cheaper to my current location than it would be to the USA, so you may end up paying a little more. Still, it is the best deal going, and unless HLJ discounts it heavily for Black Friday I think this is the best price we'll see it at for a long time.

I have looked Solaris Japan up and they seem like a proper store; funnily enough, one of the complaints a lot of people seem to have is that their items are more expensive than market price. I can give you my personal experience dealing with them once HB arrives, which should be in a week or so.

Last edited:

War Machine just arrived from HLJ. I couldn't resist taking advantage of their sale and needed a WM to compliment my Extremis IM. Man, is this guy armed to the teeth!! I'm late to the game, but it's worth it! I like these more than my HT IM's.

27762231012_71c200bd54_c.jpg

27585703520_b7ef30e28f_c.jpg

I bought the IP from IGnome and I really like it. I don't think it's worth $200+ but Gnome gave me a nice deal with it having the minor defect. It has the best looking paint of any figure I've seen under 1/9 scale. I don't have any KA armors so I won't compare it with those.

I'm glad you like it in spite of the defect! You're right, the figure isn't worth the asking price, but if I decide to collect this whole line I will have to track another down at some point.

Me waiting for Hulkbuster to arrive:

:impatient:

C'mon EMS!

Back