Action Figure Sentinel Re: Edit Iron Man Figures 1/10 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sentinel (company): Iron Man figures - 6 inch scale

The site isn't loading right now; I'm pretty much foaming at the mouth to see this though. BE is probably my most-wanted armor right now and I don't want to pay aftermarket prices for it.

Here you go.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

That head might take a while to grow on me; it doesn't look quite right to me. That said, I do enjoy the big, blocky look—I wanted to say 'simpler,' but even with blocky shapes Sentinel applies two-tone paint and splits them into a bunch of panels, so nothing's really simple. One thing I'm quietly excited about is the core section, which looks a little different to what we've seen so far. There are two trapezium-shaped panels cut out of the rest of the core, and this is Sentinel so I am willing to bet they move in some way. If they hinge and collapse into the core, this will have some phenomenal ab movement.

I also wonder whether 'shape changing armor' is just a name, or if they will incorporate some transformation gimmicks into the design. At any rate, thank you so much for the photos; I'm excited now!

yeah hope they include parts to swap out or add on to show the shape changing aspect, like the mech like wings for the back of it as i saw in some art when googling this armor. also wish it had more new parts on lower half or new wrist pieces. still sold tho do like.

ahh wait are the lower legs below knee new sculpt as well? looks like it abit could be wrong.

Their rendition of the shape changing armor looks pretty bad to me... sometimes less is more. At the same time, I don't like the armor in the first place, so maybe there's an extra bias there.

Surprised not to see more black and gold red repaint talk... Sentinel definitely kept it xenophobic this year at acg... attendees had to preorder there and it's getting shipped out sometime this month... but they're only shipping to hk addresses.

I had a friend help me ouy, but the hoops this year suck.

heres a pic review on tag of the red gold now variant. looks cool but i prefer the black and gold look alot more for this armor design to be honest.

https://www.taghobby.com/9-0/9-6/toys-preview-千值練-reedit-iron-man-07-marvel-now-ver-red-x-gold/

Honestly, I like them both but this is my preferred deco... I feel like the blue on that thing just puts it on another than the traditional red/gold decos... spoil of riches though as both versions are killer. This is already my favorite Stark armor of the line so far.

Also of note is that the head no longer looks tiny.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

And what are some (comic) armors that you'd like to see out of this line? I'd like to see the Model 25 (The suit used on the Armorize line) done by this design team. Models 09 and 18 would be cool too.

Last edited:

sweeeeet! stoked to see review. :clap

hope the BlackXGold is out this month and not delayed. anxious to get that.

I honestly forgot all about the regular version... this is a LOT of money going to Sentinel this month. Red/Gold, Black/Gold, Black Muteking, and freaking Mazinkaiser

My hulk buster arrived today.
Dam sentinel.....Dam!!!!
What a fine piece of art.
It's just perfect....can't stop staring it.

I was thinking when I get the funds from selling my 1/6 scale figs I would purchase the Mafex Medicom HB. However this design does look nice.

Decisions, decisions.....:slap

My hulk buster arrived today.
Dam sentinel.....Dam!!!!
What a fine piece of art.
It's just perfect....can't stop staring it.

It's the best.

RedxGold went into customs yesterday so if it leaves today, I'll have it by tomorrow. Cannot wait.

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh looks awesome, what are your thoughts on it so far? feet look huge compared to hands.

i hope the black on BlackxGold is as impressive as the red metallic paint is on these, im like part fish or sumthin just drawn to it. cant stop staring when inhand. hopeful black will be shiny and reflective.

Nice! Only thing I don't like about these are the wrist guards not rotating with the hands.

Nice! Only thing I don't like about these are the wrist guards not rotating with the hands.

It wouldn't be realistic if they did, as they're part of the forearm armor and not bracelets.

stalkin the thread for that Kuma review.

had no idea how old the black x gold suit is, from 2012. been gettin some of the graphic novels its featured in ahead of the comin release. looks like the red x gold ver will be at retailers next month also. the release date for black x gold is still slated for end of this month, the getter Ryouma figure by sentinel was pushed into sept but no change on the date for black x gold.

a repaint of hulkbuster in black X gold with red leds would be cool. similar thing seen in comics.

i really want the hulkbsuter for my re:edit collect and im sure its worth the cost but for wht you get it still seems to high a price even on discounted sale. no matter how great inhand over 300 for a figure in that scale is a hard pill to swallow. hell payin around 200 each for the rest i have has been hard to do and i love them so much.

hope they get PO up for the shape changing armor and more details about possibly accessories for that. anxious to know when we may have inhand.

again they so need to do a re:edit ultron......

Back