Action Figure Sentinel Re: Edit Iron Man Figures 1/10 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sentinel (company): Iron Man figures - 6 inch scale

Awesome! Post some impressions once you've got it. I really want it but am wondering if I should wait for a HLJ sale. War Machine is at a pretty steep discount right now.

I'm with you...I paid full price on Wm...dam!

I managed to snag him through a great eBay seller for less than usual, but would probably have saved $10 or so if I had used HLJ now. Oh well. Hopefully WM doesn't move, goes for cheaper clearance during the fall, and we both snag a second one :wink1:

Awesome! Post some impressions once you've got it. I really want it but am wondering if I should wait for a HLJ sale. War Machine is at a pretty steep discount right now.

Will do! I'll post a mini review and of course some pictures to water the appetite.

Small update on that Toy Soul exclusive Armorize figure:

It's been several weeks since I emailed Sentinel at this point, and I've had exactly nothing in the way of a response from them. Not even a confirmation they'd received and read my message.

I won't be giving this company any of my money again. Best of luck to anyone else here who has a complaint to take up with them, you're going to need it.

I'm just really surprised; how unprofessional. Perhaps the CS email has changed. Whoever runs the facebook page got in touch with me quickly, so perhaps starting there would be a good idea.

I'm just really surprised; how unprofessional. Perhaps the CS email has changed. Whoever runs the facebook page got in touch with me quickly, so perhaps starting there would be a good idea.

Unfortunately I don't have a Facebook account, I avoid social media like the plague.

Dear Sentinel team,

It has been three weeks since I last emailed your office about this figure, which I through necessity obtained via a middleman.

The following pictures illustrate my issue: the thigh joints were defective right out of the box, causing the legs to fall off the figure without warning simply thanks to weight and gravity.

For what reason this should be the case, I do not know. Maybe some vital component was left out during the assembly process. Further, the chest armour is so loose it falls off if the figure is tipped forward at an angle.

For my ¥15,000 yen I have been left with a figure with QC so poor I gave up on attempting to display it. I have received no reply or confirmation of your receipt of my previous email.

Your company has developed a strong reputation among collectors worldwide for quality and innovation, other collectors have informed me they have had no issues with your customer service in their past dealings. I cannot say I am happy thus far with either. This is not the first Sentinel product I have purchased, but it will in all likelihood be my last.

The email I just sent them.

2-24.png

1-30.png

Selling my Iron Patriot; check out my sales thread if you're interested.

Hope it sells soon, IG!

The full review for Sentinel International Co., Ltd.'s Re:Edit Hulkbuster is now up. We've got a video review, my written thoughts, as well as 20+ hi-res images showing this bad boy off. Check it out and let me know what you think!

Order Yours at The Toys Source: Sentinel - RE:EDIT Iron Man - 05 Hulkbuster

Toy Review: Sen-Ti-Nel's Re:Edit #05 Hulkbuster - Kuma Style

(Click the pic below to check it out as well:)

Here are a few pics from it:

13-7.png

25-1.png

Oh man. Such excellent photos; I'm finding it harder and harder to hold back on this guy. Still, I'm going to risk it and wait for HLJ's winter sale.

Oh man. Such excellent photos; I'm finding it harder and harder to hold back on this guy. Still, I'm going to risk it and wait for HLJ's winter sale.

I don't blame you. AS amazing as it is, I personally think it's priced out of being sold out any time soon.

Update on the chest issues with my Armorize metallic ver.... I emailed Bluefin and they toom a few weeks to get back, but once they did, the part arrived from sentinel within a week. Fits perfectly.

One thing i noticed was that the tabs looked like they don't have any paint on them, so I'm wondering if that's part of what causes the fitment issues to begin with.

Are the joints on these re:edits tight enough to hold and maintain the poses? Found the extremis and bleeding edge at a local LCS for $100 and $140 respectively. Wondering to make the plunge or not.

Where is your store, out of interest? You can't find the Bleeding Edge online for anywhere near that price these days. When I started searching you could see them on eBay regularly, but for $190-230; now all the prices are $220 and over, and you don't see many listed at all.

If you're just displaying them in poses, you should be fine. My War Machine figure has held three different poses for about a month each with no shifting at all. That said, I'm wary of the smaller figures (all the Iron Man figures besides Hulkbuster) because they're a little small and have a lot of engineering packed in—I managed to damage my Iron Patriot just moving it around normally.

Anyway, those are great prices (especially if you don't pay sales tax); I would recommend going for the Extremis and seeing how you like it. I'm not as confident about the Bleeding Edge suit (even though I like it better), just because Sentinel has offered repainted versions of their figures in the past, and Hulkbuster contains a Bleeding Edge torso with different paint.

Of course, you could buy the Bleeding Edge at that price and probably resell with no loss if they announce a new version.

Back