Sentinel - RE:EDIT 1/10 Scale Hulkbuster(Diecast)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bahahah, the Kids Logic Hulkbuster is bigger than both this and the Figuarts one. Did it have to be fixed posed though?

More fuel for the hype-train:

12237981_735855899877636_8924368700273102238_o.jpg

Show me one other HB figure that can do that.

Fair points, especially regarding the face. I honestly prefer the top-heavy look though—it's like an exaggerated version of the comic Hulkbuster's silhouette.

I really want a WM but dropped too much money on 1/6 stuff recently. What a cool figure. I do wish they'd just gone with a ball on the machine gun though.

So cool. My war machine should be here next week. This set is going to look amazing together.

1448692864034.jpg

I'm freaking the hell out looking at that photo! They all look sick together. And to think I was thinking of selling my Iron Patriot. Guess I'd better save up big-time and complete the set with a Bleeding Edge, WM and Hulkbuster.

Small. Like 6.5-7" tall. Very, very well-made and to be honest I almost wish it was these guys with the license instead of HT.

Couldn't agree more...a full movie line from sentinel in this scale, this articulation, this detail would have been my choice over HT 1/6 all day long.

Small. Like 6.5-7" tall. Very, very well-made and to be honest I almost wish it was these guys with the license instead of HT.

It'll be interesting to see what Sentinel does in the 1/6 market--I believe their first 12" figure is actually on the way; it's an Ultraman or something like that. If the quality stays up then hopefully they'll get more licenses over time.

I'm seriously considering picking up the WM. I don't care if they are comic or movie accurate. I just want them to look good. I buy HT's because they look the best to me for the price and size.

If you're looking to get it, your best best is probably HobbyLink Japan. I believe it's ~23000JPY shipped to the USA, which comes down to 19550 after discounts--about $160 shipped to the US. I doubt you'll see it at that price for a long time.

in case anyone is interested to know- this WM is seen in the stark resilient story-line. Rhodey wears it to fight along side Tony in the bleeding edge. just looks like sentinel tweaked it by beefing it up some but other than that i think its accurate to the art seen in that story-line. makes sense they would make it as a companion piece to the bleeding edge.

its a damn good read, i read it back when i got the re:edit bleeding edge and enjoyed alot.

Back