Sentinel - RE:EDIT 1/10 Scale Hulkbuster(Diecast)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2littlemoney

Super Freak
Reaction score
Height: 24cm
with full light up features

132346acu558v50f0qduq8.jpg
ibyWOcqADaKZdZ.jpg
iQMytQfrElcnV.jpg
ibaHCpObd9ga6y.jpg
itF8uHbBMzgeS.jpg
ib1uAeHubiXyKJ.jpg

I think you know that the colored ones aren't Sentinel but Marvel Select.

Looks cool, I'd certainly be interested in one. Although I understand the look they were going for with the two cylinders on the back I think they'd be the first parts to be ripped off in a battle with the Hulk...too much to grab onto; the HB design is compact to prevent (minimize) that type of thing.

I need to collect another expensive toy line like I need a hammer to the testicles, but the RE:Edit series looks so damned cool. HT has me covered on the MCU front, but these comic-inspired armors... *sigh*

Just order myself an Extremis to check it out in-hand, decide if I want to dive in or not.

I wish these weren't so expensive considering their size. I like them. I like them a lot.

I need to collect another expensive toy line like I need a hammer to the testicles, but the RE:Edit series looks so damned cool. HT has me covered on the MCU front, but these comic-inspired armors... *sigh*

Just order myself an Extremis to check it out in-hand, decide if I want to dive in or not.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl Truer words have never been spoken.

I need to collect another expensive toy line like I need a hammer to the testicles, [...]

*sigh* Time to get practicing Iron Testicle Style.

I'm not interested in anything but the Hulkbuster. You know, the most expensive one. :slap

I don't want to get into another scale but this one is fudge-able with 1:12*.

*Edit: This actually looks much closer to 1:12...a 1:10 Iron Man won't realistically fit inside that armour...

Last edited:
So pretty. January is going to be so expensive. Hulkbuster more like walletbuster.

Back