Sentinel Maquette .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your an Evil one Colin, I knew you didn't have that inside info :lol:lol:lol:lol

any wishful guesses?

If you want to take a look before and size it up, pick on the link below my sig and leave a comment after viewing, wonder what you think on said thread Temek

Al

Cool Colossus, I definitely will.

Another guess on EX is a switch out HS with a pissed off open mouth with light up eyes.

I haven't been an X-Men collector...but if a huge Sentinel, Magneto, and Wolverine would make an awesome display. Would take me back to my childhood watching the cartoon.

Yup, fond memories indeed.

So fond. I've been trying to find a way to watch them. Like if there is a DVD collection of the whole 90's X-men series.

Gambit was such a boss!

I actually did have the whole set on dvd. I will try to hunt it down to see where it came from. I do know it exists though. It is definitely not licensed but i remember it had menus and all types of good stuff. It was in order as well.

awesome.

Really comes down to scale and price though.

While you are shopping, get Wolverine and the X-men as well. Awesome animated series that got cancelled after 1 season. It was really really good.

Cool Colossus, I definitely will.

Another guess on EX is a switch out HS with a pissed off open mouth with light up eyes.

If this thing does not light up, Instant Fail, a Damaged COH showing potions of the internal workings would be Cool, another thing would be the base, will it be a street scene with maybe have something integrated referencing the X-Men or the Brotherhood.

Al

Back