Sentinel Maquette .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I walked into Xmen Days of Future Past this morning (awesome film, best Xmen one by far) and actually thought to myself its about time Sideshow did a sentinel statue. My prayers have actually been answered :clap This will be a day 1 pre-order for sure, don't really care what size it is. Bigger the better!

tumblr_m6bh8cxEfb1r3ovdbo1_250.gif

Omg, day one PO. Will cancel/pass on items just to get this. I have a bad feeling this will be priced like the P2 if it turns out to be 1/4. Hoping for 34" minimum.

I hope he isn't much larger than galactus. I want this to cost less than $1k.

you and me both Ambasah

Omg, day one PO. Will cancel/pass on items just to get this. I have a bad feeling this will be priced like the P2 if it turns out to be 1/4. Hoping for 34" minimum.

Let this be released next year :pray: to give a chance to breath and set up a buyer for my kidney :lol:lol:lol and I agree 34" minimum or Fail Temek

Al

Let this be released next year :pray: to give a chance to breath and set up a buyer for my kidney :lol:lol:lol and I agree 34" minimum or Fail Temek

Al

haha, no joke, you and me both. :rotfl Please let it be next year. Aside from Apocalypse, this has become the most anticipated piece for me.

Any guesses on the EX? A miniature version of Nimrod in his palm? :drool One can dream.

haha, no joke, you and me both. :rotfl Please let it be next year. Aside from Apocalypse, this has become the most anticipated piece for me.

Apocalypse is still on my Radar, nothing to do with being a Villain, just haven't pulled the trigger yet, passed on Galactus he just wouldn't go with the flow of my collection but this Badboy a must have, already have a spot picked out across the room where the X-Men Team can keep an eye on him, I wonder how he will look up against Bowen X-Men pieces?

Al

Apocalypse is still on my Radar, nothing to do with being a Villain, just haven't pulled the trigger yet, passed on Galactus he just wouldn't go with the flow of my collection but this Badboy a must have, already have a spot picked out across the room where the X-Men Team can keep an eye on him, I wonder how he will look up against Bowen X-Men pieces?

Al

Still waiting on an EX conversion for Apocalypse even tho I flexed the reg. I also passed on Galactus as that would force me to get the Fantastic 4 and Silver Surfer. I think he will go well with Bowen pieces as Sentinels just tower over X-Men, very doable. I would love to see pics of your X-Men collection when you get Sentinel.

No Ex on this...

:dunno You asked for a guess :wink1:

Your an Evil one Colin, I knew you didn't have that inside info :lol:lol:lol:lol

any wishful guesses?

Still waiting on an EX conversion for Apocalypse even tho I flexed the reg. I also passed on Galactus as that would force me to get the Fantastic 4 and Silver Surfer. I think he will go well with Bowen pieces as Sentinels just tower over X-Men, very doable. I would love to see pics of your X-Men collection when you get Sentinel.

If you want to take a look before and size it up, pick on the link below my sig and leave a comment after viewing, wonder what you think on said thread Temek

Al

Two things. Hes gonna be 30 inches tall and i cant fit him. And two, if i couldnt afford apocalypse i cant afford him. Damn. This piece is looking amazing too =(

I haven't been an X-Men collector...but a huge Sentinel, Magneto, and Wolverine would make an awesome display. Would take me back to my childhood watching the cartoon.

Last edited:
Back