Sentinel Legendary Scale bust (Fan request)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to see a 1:1 ......

Why? You don't have the room for it in your collection anyway...:dunno Not saying that you can't afford, but you have said many times that living in H.K. you already have very little space. Plus really who has room for a true 1:1 bust of a Sentinel?

The only problem that I see with them making a base for previous released statues, are the statues themself. Unless all the pegs on the Gambit & Rogue are exact. I can see many problems coming from them not fitting into pre-drilled holes on the base properly.

Id rather see sentinal pf happen and i beleave it is it was mentioned in the q+a I beleave.

any mixed media would make it a premium format even the use of metals in the base etc.

any mixed media would make it a premium format even the use of metals in the base etc.

Unless Sideshow deviants from the usual cloth mix media. I just can't see this happen, unless they go the route like with the Iron Man PF w/ the flag (which I just don't see happening either).

Why? You don't have the room for it in your collection anyway...:dunno Not saying that you can't afford, but you have said many times that living in H.K. you already have very little space. Plus really who has room for a true 1:1 bust of a Sentinel?

It sounds legendary .... even though I cannot have it .... it will be nice to have a masterpiece like that ....

That is why he said "TO SEE" and not "to own"

You know in Japan there is a 1:1 Gundam. It looks so great. So I always wonder why dont fans in US do something like that for Transformers or in this case Sentinel.

Don't think Sentinels are as popular as Gundam. I rather have a huge statue of Wolverine, Hulk or Spiderman Marvelwise.

You know in Japan there is a 1:1 Gundam. It looks so great. So I always wonder why dont fans in US do something like that for Transformers or in this case Sentinel.

I think its prolly because in japan geek culture is more embraced and in america there is still a large percentage of the population who thinks all this stuff is nerdy/geeky (sad state of affairs here)

I would love to see sideshow make a sentinel legendary scale bust, it would be right in scale with Bowen full size statues and if sideshow would make it battle damaged like a torso and head coming out of the rubble of a destroyed building or something, it would be the perfect addition to my Bowen x-villain display. Come on ss make this happen, it would be the perfect time to do it with the new movie coming out soon :pray: just don't make it off the movie designs make it from the comic look.

If they made this the same size as the as the normal life busts ie bats etc this would fit in fine with the x men PFs. A rubble base with a detached Sentinel hand would look great. Also they should also use a light up feature that flickers like the one on the sentinel No 1diorama.

Back