Sentinel Legendary Scale bust (Fan request)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteveShow

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hello,
I would love to see a Sentinel Legendary Scale bust with light up feature. If you would love to see the same post a comment to get this thing rolling. Imagine him along with your ¼ X-Men team, :panic:

Regards,

i expect a sentinal light up head will be part of the dual gambit/rogue enviro base accessory!:lecture

sideshowrogue2.jpg

If this Happens guess who will be facing it.....These guys!...MAN I HOPE THEY DO IT!....

Not against it being made, but would like it better as the base for Rogue and Gambit, wow that would look cool! Need a whole shelf dedicated to that setup!

It would be intense with light up capabilities in LSB and would Highlight a Collection Room but while we are dreaming let kick it up to 1/2 scale, he he

Having him as a base for the X-men PFs will be good or just part of a head with light up.

I'd buy it

i'd also like some 1/5 scale accessories like a 1/5 sentinel head or Predator X, or westchester school for the gifted sign to make some comiquette dios out of.

I would like it from the chest on up with both arms, light up ,and same scale as X-Men Dios...about 20 inches tall or so...

Back