Sentinel Legendary Scale bust (Fan request)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to see a Sentinel Legendary Scale figure. Make it 1/4th and fit in with the X-Men PFs. I'd buy.

Sideshow's legendary scale busts are not that big, if they make the sentinel lsb the same size as they usually make lsb's it would not be in scale with pf's it would be closer to the bowen statue scale. A 1/4 scale sentinel bust would be like the size of a life size bust, huge. I really hope they make one tho, it would go great with bowen collections and with sideshows sentinel dioramas, which are about the same scale as bowen.

I want at least 2 maybe 3 of them. Unfortunately we may have to commission one as if sideshow were to make one it would end up being the one off of the new x-men days of future past movie.

I want at least 2 maybe 3 of them. Unfortunately we may have to commission one as if sideshow were to make one it would end up being the one off of the new x-men days of future past movie.

Ya that's what I'm afraid of, I can't wait for the movie but I have no interest in that design for my collection it just wouldn't fit. Hopefully the movie will kick *** and ss will make comic and movie versions of the sentinel :pray:

Back