• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Seller - Abstract Harmony

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bum

Pirate Ninja
Reaction score
AbstractHarmony, aka Marc, posted a thread titled
FS/FT - Original comic art, lithos etc. (10% of stuff sold going to help Darkartist) .

I had asked for the Anthony Williams/Andy Lanning - Iron Man Vol. 3 16 Page 14 - $75.00, which I paid an additional $15 to have shipped to the US. I paid for it when I said I would, but was never provided a tracking number.

When I did some follow-up, there was supposedly a strike with the UK Post Office, which I later confirmed was true. However, in every exchange, I asked for a tracking number which was never provided. He offered to refund me and I would pay in the event that the item did show up. This was back in AUGUST. Oct 9 was the last message I got. It is now the middle of November. No item. No refund.

All I want is either the item, or the refund. It's not that difficult. If you know how to reach this seller, please let me know. I'm tired of waiting and I want to have some faith in this forum again.

On a side note, I have not provided a negative in hopes that this will be resolved with either an item or a refund.

Last edited:
I had a negative experience with him back in the day too (not a scam) I wouldn't trust him either. I had a feeling something like this would pop up one day. Best of luck.

Difficult to say. I don't believe he comes around here very often. There was (is, actually) a postal strike in the UK which is screwing up all sorts of commerce. However he has flaked out on a few deals in the past around here. So who knows?

I personally trust the guy to come through (though it may take a while)... for what its worth.

He seemed more than a bit disingenuous in my previous interaction with him. Did eventually sort of make right, but still sold me damaged figures without their accessories (without telling me either beforehand) and was in no rush to do anything about it.

that sucks man

i've also had one bad experience on the forum myself, sadly it was for considerably more money than this, just over $700 i believe.

hope it works out for you...

Difficult to say. I don't believe he comes around here very often. There was (is, actually) a postal strike in the UK which is screwing up all sorts of commerce. However he has flaked out on a few deals in the past around here. So who knows?

I personally trust the guy to come through (though it may take a while)... for what its worth.

Benefit of the doubt, Pix... but still waiting for him to do the right thing.
It's difficult being single-income and having someone not do right.

also, he did log in again on 11/12.

Good luck fella. FYI the postal strike here in the U.k is actually over and has been for a week or two. Presumably they've still got a backlog of post to sort through though.
With regards to the third party, it seems his issues are to do with his slow response times rather than anything dodgy or scam related so hopefully this'll work out soon

Issue resolved, item received, with many thanks to Jen and Shell, but Jen really helped me out.

With a received item, he'll still get a +1 from me, although it did take a while and no direct communication was ever truly re-established.

Issue resolved, item received, with many thanks to Jen and Shell, but Jen really helped me out.

With a received item, he'll still get a +1 from me, although it did take a while and no direct communication was ever truly re-established.

Glad to hear that everything worked out. :rock

Back