SDCC's 5 12 inchers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She said it would be the 12" figure. Crumb really isn't a 12" figure and neither is Jabba. Perhaps (obviously), Crumb will come with another figure. Perhaps Bib Fortuna or even Slave Leia? I'd rather have Bib than Leia though.

I guessed it on my own, too. So, will it be an articulated figure, or an accessory?

Well, Jabba was puppeteered by four men.. so that's four sideshow bodies in that thing!

I still think Bib Fortuna is more likely than Jabba, but who really knows at this point? I'm scared! How much is Jabba goina cost? :eek:

Buttmunch said:
She said it would be the 12" figure. Crumb really isn't a 12" figure and neither is Jabba. Perhaps (obviously), Crumb will come with another figure. Perhaps Bib Fortuna or even Slave Leia? I'd rather have Bib than Leia though.

But keep in mind that Kit Fisto's box reflects the changeover from 12 inch to 1:6 scale. Technically, Crumb would be possible because it would be 1:6 scale.

I've heard rumors floating around various sites that Jabba was in the works for the 1:6 line. Crumb may be the exclusive/inclusive edition accessory or part of an expansion pack.

Bottom line is that Crumb's species is three words and fits the letters given. The Z was a HUGE help.

I'll admit...I saw Z and immediately though "Yuuzhan Vong...yeah!!"

It's true, Sideshow has been adapting fast to accomodate SW. Innovative boxes, inclusive editions, "1:6" instead of 12", and so on. I wouldn't be surprised if they ship Salacious individually as an non-standard action figure. This will be the true test of the depth of their commitment to the SW license.

Amanaman said:
It's true, Sideshow has been adapting fast to accomodate SW. Innovative boxes, inclusive editions, "1:6" instead of 12", and so on. I wouldn't be surprised if they ship Salacious individually as an non-standard action figure. This will be the true test of the depth of their commitment to the SW license.

I agree with you completely!!

That's why a 1/6 scale Jabba would not surprise me at all. Granted, it'd probably be $125-150, but people will pay it. I'm not sure I will since I don't like Jabba THAT much. But if it's a mindblowing sculpt and the price is closer to $125, I just might do it. :)

Crumb is way to small to be released on his own. I'd be HIGHLY surprised if they did. I'd also be HIGHLY surpirsed if Jabba is coming so soon. I bet Crumb will come with Bib or Leia and then possibly come with Leia or Bib or Jabba in an alternate pose (ie would be a solid piece). :confused:

Buttmunch said:
Crumb is way to small to be released on his own. I'd be HIGHLY surprised if they did. I'd also be HIGHLY surpirsed if Jabba is coming so soon. I bet Crumb will come with Bib or Leia and then possibly come with Leia or Bib or Jabba in an alternate pose (ie would be a solid piece). :confused:

Even if they announce Jabba at SDCC, it doesn't mean he's coming in the immediate future. He could be on-track for mid-2007 and still be announced (perhaps in a work-in-progress form).

Wor-Gar said:
Salacious Crumb would only fit with Jabba (or maybe 3PO if he has a removable eye).

i really hope not, or else it would be a doll version of GG statue. I really would like something different. Perhaps, laughing chip? :monkey1

That's interesting, but if it's just Salacious Crumb, then I doubt that I'd buy it---I would however buy it if it had something else interesting----you know it could go with Slave Leia---that would definately be something I would buy.

Back