SDCC's 5 12 inchers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pixletwin said:
I see a W, O, O, K, I, E which by coincidence maybe also fits here in the original clue [_ _ _ _ _ _ . wookie . e _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _]... anyone wanna help out? :cool:

There's not enough letters to fill out the original 3 word hint.

Dusty clue = 20 letters
Chicky clue = 23 spaces

Dusty said her clue describes the alien species, not is name. Things like green, slimey, etc. would be more likely than Wampa, Hutt, Ithorian, etc.

pixletwin said:
I see a W, O, O, K, I, E which by coincidence maybe also fits here in the original clue [_ _ _ _ _ _ . wookie . e _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _]... anyone wanna help out? :cool:

There are two E's in "wookiee"

I originally thought that too, but we're one E short.

Doh! Back to square 1 for me.... nooneenooneenooneenoo
typewriter_guy_cartoon.gif

I'm not sure if my clue is the same as Brant's original clue. I'm not sure what his is supposed to end up being :) So just ignore his first clue :lol

And I did mean that it's the name of the species (I'll edit my post). It uses all the letters and is 3 words.

Isn't this fun? :monkey3

SideshowDusty said:
I'm not sure if my clue is the same as Brant's original clue. I'm not sure what his is supposed to end up being :) So just ignore his first clue :lol

And I did mean that it's the name of the species (I'll edit my post). It uses all the letters and is 3 words.

So RODIAN and KAMINO works.

SideshowDusty said:

As fun as a root canal ;) So it the NAME of the species and not words DESCRIBING the species (which is kinda how I read it anyhoo)... I am going go out on a limb here and guess its 12" from the S&V line... Any species in the cantina have a W and a Z?

Does anyone have a list of the species in the cantina scene? Or possibly from Jabba's palace, or a bounty hunter or.......zzzzzzzzzzzt SNAP!

ouch.

SideshowDusty said:

So the species' name is three words long or do the words form the word (ie Row-Dee-In = Rodian)?

pixletwin said:
As fun as a root canal ;) So it the NAME of the species and not words DESCRIBING the species (which is kinda how I read it anyhoo)... I am going go out on a limb here and guess its 12" from the S&V line... Any species in the cantina have a W and a Z?

Does anyone have a list of the species in the cantina scene? Or possibly from Jabba's palace, or a bounty hunter or.......zzzzzzzzzzzt SNAP!

I just looked at StarWars.com's Databank. There are only a few species that have a Z in the name and none of them are three words or something that looks remotely familiar to a film watcher like me. Mostly EU creatures with the Z's in the names.:confused:

SideshowDusty said:

KOWAKIAN MONKEY-LIZARD

It's Salacious Crumb!!!!

https://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Kowakian_monkey-lizard

Man, I love Wikipedia!!

Does that mean the rumors are true...1/6 scale Jabba the Hutt????!!!!

Buttmunch said:
I just looked at StarWars.com's Databank. There are only a few species that have a Z in the name and none of them are three words or something that looks remotely familiar to a film watcher like me. Mostly EU creatures with the Z's in the names.:confused:

I started there too but went to Wookieepedia (SW wikipedia) and just started looking for anything with a Z and three words.

A 1/6 scale Jabba... that would be... INSANE.

And I would have to buy one. Right then & there.

- J!

Sith Lord 0498 said:
KOWAKIAN MONKEY-LIZARD

It's Salacious Crumb!!!!

https://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Kowakian_monkey-lizard

Man, I love Wikipedia!!

Does that mean the rumors are true...1/6 scale Jabba the Hutt????!!!!

WELL DONE!

So Salacious Crumb may just be the Expansion Pack for 1/6th JABBA.

I can't believe it. Obviously, Salacious isn't big enough to be by himself. But I never thought SS would even consider doing Jabba. Is it truly possible?

Sideshow Brant said:
None of us are sure where StarWars.com got that info from... it may be a little misleading.

Here's a hint about one of them...

_ _ _ _ _ _ . _ _ _ _ _ e . e _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

:D

Jabbas . Palace . Entertainer

Holy censored, are we getting Salacious Crumb?

Back