SDCC's 5 12 inchers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually had a dream (last night) that a Jambi 1:1 bust was on display at a comic show. I don't know what the rest of the dream was about, but I remember that part.

Crap, maybe I shouldn't have been wathing Pee Wee's Playhouse on Adult Swim... :monkey1 l

Sideshow Brant said:
None of us are sure where StarWars.com got that info from... it may be a little misleading.

Here's a hint about one of them...

_ _ _ _ _ _ . _ _ _ _ _ e . e _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

:D

JABBA'S .PALACE. E......???

I'm not even gonna guess. I'm just looking forward to getting whatevers put up and getting some nice shots of them.

Sideshow Brant said:
None of us are sure where StarWars.com got that info from... it may be a little misleading.

Last word is....

Emperorship
n. 1. The rank or office of an emperor. :D

Wishful thinking.

Sideshow Brant said:

"Empire" and "battle" are possibilities for the second word.

That clue is way too vague to do anything with. I'll just wait patiently and see what SDCC yields. It won't be too long now.

Personally, I'm hoping for these announcements/pre-orders:

1) Darth Sidious w/ ROTS Mace Duel robes and alternate head

2) Princess Leia w/ Bespin Gown

3) Darth Tyranus (AOTC version...like there's really any difference anyway...)

4) Jabba the Hutt (yeah...wishful thinking I know...or is it?? You never know with Sideshow!!!)

5) Yoda (ROTS)

Here's another hint, in the form of a jumble - let's hope we got all the letters covered this time :rotfl

K M E Y O K Z A W N D L I K A I A R N O

3 Words.

The answer is the name of the species of one of the 12-inch line-up offerings. (edited to clarify)

Last edited:
SideshowDusty said:
Here's another hint, in the form of a jumble - let's hope we got all the letters covered this time :rotfl

3 Words.

The answer describes the species of one of the 12-inch line-up offerings.

Now THAT is a helpful hint!!

I think we can figure something out with this...

It's Lobot, I can feel it in my bones!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lobot2.jpg

SideshowDusty said:

3 Words.

I can find RODIAN for Greedo. Of course, I can also find KAMINO.

SideshowDusty said:

3 Words.

I see a W, O, O, K, I, E which by coincidence maybe also fits here in the original clue [_ _ _ _ _ _ . wookie . e _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _]... anyone wanna help out? :cool:

Back