SDCC what will we see??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, what's Rex doing there? As a representative of Clone Wars? Hope they don't go down the "realistic Clone Wars" route...

For me..if its not original Trilogy...its EU...if I see another clone trooper im going to yak.....face

There is nothing not done/licensed by Lucas. Anything not motion picture is EU.

I meant story wise like Tim Zahn and such. I realize they are all licensed by him but they are not his stories.

We will see a lot more blah 12" and barely and PFs which is what I wanna see more of.

We will see a lot more blah 12" and barely and PFs which is what I wanna see more of.

I'm the opposite , I love 1:6 and think the PF's are blah, but hey each to his own and if thats whats you enjoy then more power to you! Plus I'm sure SS loves that as well since most PF's are at least $250.00 or better.

I'm the opposite , I love 1:6 and think the PF's are blah, but hey each to his own and if thats whats you enjoy then more power to you! Plus I'm sure SS loves that as well since most PF's are at least $250.00 or better.

Me to, so its pretty much a done deal that this Rex dude is what we are seeing tomorrow, my guess is the other is another clone of some sorts, Bly?

Me to, so its pretty much a done deal that this Rex dude is what we are seeing tomorrow, my guess is the other is another clone of some sorts, Bly?

I'll be picking up Rex , but I doubt the Clone would be a Commander like Bly ect you would think it would receive just as much attention as Rex.

I'm guessing its a standrad Clone repaint? I also wonder who the other E/U Charcter is.

I just hope we don't see a ton of Clones Wars produced in the next several months and the movies still get most of the attention. I would by Rex and Ashooka , but thats about it. I'd hold out for a ROTS version of Cody.

I like some of the PF line but prefer 1/6th. The size and cost are whats keeping me from getting more than 2 PF's.
Rex and 501st would be great!

Back