SDCC what will we see??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am hoping for an AT-AT Driver, Snowtrooper or Scout Trooper.

But I think we may see another colored clone trooper instead. Not that I am complaining since I will probably buy any colored clones that they may announce.

Well, there's supposed to be a SW pre-order for every day of the convention, but as Maulfan pointed out in another thread, that could include Medi figures too.

I'm hoping they'll start wrapping up A New Hope and give us Tusken Raiders, Tarkin, Greedo, Tie pilots, X Wing pilots (although I know they're not scheduled for a while), etc.

Prediction?...

Pain.

rocky6.jpg

And lots of guys complaining about a new awesome release that isn't screen accurate.

:lol

Do you think we'll see something on preview night? The first SW pre-order is Thursday, so they have to give us a little bit of a heads-up for the first order, don't they?

Do you think we'll see something on preview night? The first SW pre-order is Thursday, so they have to give us a little bit of a heads-up for the first order, don't they?
You'll see EVERYTHING by Preview night.

And I'm not very excited about the SW products I'm hearing about, personally. Only 2-3 that I know of will even garner a pre-order from me (and only 1 of those is a 1:6 figure).

Not likely to make quite as big a splash as the last 2-3 years... unless there really is something massive that's being kept uber-secret (which I'm beginning to doubt).

Anyway, we'll all know for sure by Wednesday afternoon...

You'll see EVERYTHING by Preview night.

And I'm not very excited about the SW products I'm hearing about, personally. Only 2-3 that I know of will even garner a pre-order from me (and only 1 of those is a 1:6 figure).

Not likely to make quite as big a splash as the last 2-3 years... unless there really is something massive that's being kept uber-secret (which I'm beginning to doubt).

Anyway, we'll all know for sure by Wednesday afternoon...

What have you heard? Share! Share!

I cannot. For I am sworn to secrecy by penalty of death through finger removal. But I do believe others on here without such restraint have possibly heard rumors of at least some of the product that will be there.

But, again, you'll know everything officially in just over 48 hours...

Usually Sideshow doesn't reveal anything until the day it is available for pre-order, and they are somehow able to place a gag order on other sites that have coverage as well.

There is a pre-order for each day, but you won't likely see them ahead of time.

I have no way to guess what characters, but I can guess what types of products.

2-1/6 figures
1-PF
1-diorama

No particular order to those though.

Irish any chance you can let us know if there is more than 1, 1:6 figure being shown?

Just want to know if there is more than one, not the exact number :)

AOTC Clone? Would be a lot of the stock troopers within a year, but I like them. Maybe some Clone Commander, like Bly or Cody.

If they announced a Biker Scout I'd get giddy like a school girl.

Usually Sideshow doesn't reveal anything until the day it is available for pre-order, and they are somehow able to place a gag order on other sites that have coverage as well.

There is a pre-order for each day, but you won't likely see them ahead of time.

I have no way to guess what characters, but I can guess what types of products.

2-1/6 figures
1-PF
1-diorama

No particular order to those though.

Everything will be revealed Wednesday night regardless of when they go up for preorder. I'm sure someone from the board going to SDCC will post what is shown.

There should be quite a few Freaks there for preview night, so I would expect some pictures Wednesday night.

Back