SDCC what will we see??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everything will be revealed Wednesday night regardless of when they go up for preorder. I'm sure someone from the board going to SDCC will post what is shown.

True. Hadn't considered fellow freaks as sources. I wasn't on this thread last year.

God, I'm going to be on my computer all night scouring this thread for news and pics.

You'll see EVERYTHING by Preview night.

And I'm not very excited about the SW products I'm hearing about, personally. Only 2-3 that I know of will even garner a pre-order from me (and only 1 of those is a 1:6 figure).

Not likely to make quite as big a splash as the last 2-3 years... unless there really is something massive that's being kept uber-secret (which I'm beginning to doubt).

Anyway, we'll all know for sure by Wednesday afternoon...

ONE 1/6th SW figure? That's it? Maybe it's a BIG 1/6th figure. Emperor in throne?

Anyway, that's bad news but my wallet will be happy all the same.

Gotta save money for the Giger Alien.

You'll see EVERYTHING by Preview night.

And I'm not very excited about the SW products I'm hearing about, personally. Only 2-3 that I know of will even garner a pre-order from me (and only 1 of those is a 1:6 figure).

Not likely to make quite as big a splash as the last 2-3 years... unless there really is something massive that's being kept uber-secret (which I'm beginning to doubt).

Anyway, we'll all know for sure by Wednesday afternoon...

If Irish is getting that 1:6 figure, then I think its safe to say that it isn't EU.:D

There are more than one 1:6 figure debuting. He said he was only interested in one of the new 1:6 figs... Same goes for me too. :lecture

So that means if you guys are only interested in one, than one is a generic troop of some sorts.
The other is Yoda..

Irish any chance you can let us know if there is more than 1, 1:6 figure being shown?

Just want to know if there is more than one, not the exact number :)

Yes. More than 1.

...But there's probably only 1 that I personally give a crap about.

EU goobers may be happy, though.

Back