SDCC speculation and (eventually) photo catch all

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a whole generation that is going to be haunted by their past for the rest of their lives.

Still, 10 years ago wasn't the dark ages. Pretty much everyone knew the "internet" thing was big even '10 years ago'. :lol

So glad I don't FB or tweet or IG or whatever's next. My privacy is my advantage.

I just did. Had no idea. What the hell? Why would someone say that in a public forum? He's done.

I don’t get it either, but I’m also not upset by it. It’s just stupid really. I don’t think it should cost him his career, though it may. But I can see why Disney had to fire him. A couple years ago it would have been on the news once or twice and then no one would give a ****. Which is part of the problem..but now we have over corrected a bit so we should settle into a middle ground some time in the future.

And LipSmack is right...a lot of people never considered it would come back to bite them later. Though why he didn’t just go delete them himself last month or last year or when he got the GoTG1 job I’m not sure. After the last year it’s prettt clear if you said or did stupid **** online you should probably clean it up if you can before it makes news.

Well dang, that's some pretty crazy stuff... :horror

Edit: Maybe Taika will take over. We know he can do the colourful 80's imagery... Not sure I could cope with him injecting lots of "chur bro" into Guardians though.

It was bad enough when Star Wars cast kiwis and made Boba Fett's origins into 'Jake the Muss in space'..

Well after Ragnarok I really hope Waitti doesn't take over GotG3. He's a good visual director but he should never be allowed to improvise dialogue IMO.

You didn’t like Ragnarok? I enjoyed the visuals and dialogue quite a bit...

Visuals were fine as well as the villain but the forced humor along with too many goofy side characters sort of destroyed the whole thing for me. I found it to be "The Phantom Menace" of the MCU. I enjoy the edited cut which deletes most of the one-liners, but the theatrical cut as a whole is essentially unwatchable to me.

Visuals were fine as well as the villain but the forced humor along with too many goofy side characters sort of destroyed the whole thing for me. I found it to be "The Phantom Menace" of the MCU.

Interesting. Certainly can’t fault you for your interests, but I am surprised. I thought this Thor movie blew the other two away.

Well after Ragnarok I really hope Waitti doesn't take over GotG3. He's a good visual director but he should never be allowed to improvise dialogue IMO.

Thought Ragnarok was hilarious esp. Banner and Thor. Gunn lost me w. his potty humor and GOGT2 wasn't all that IMO. Kinda felt like Gunn was straining through the whole film to be funny or deep and it didn't work for me.

I'd welcome Waititi - or we may see the return of the Russos, they come from a comic background and seemed pretty enthused about the Guardians.:dunno

Thought Ragnarok was hilarious esp. Banner and Thor. Gunn lost me w. his potty humor and GOGT2 wasn't all that IMO. Kinda felt like Gunn was straining through the whole film to be funny or deep and it didn't work for me.

I'd welcome Waititi - or we may see the return of the Russos, they come from a comic background and seemed pretty enthused about the Guardians.:dunno

Pretty much how I feel. Ragnarok was great.

There's a whole generation that is going to be haunted by their past for the rest of their lives.

Still, 10 years ago wasn't the dark ages. Pretty much everyone knew the "internet" thing was big even '10 years ago'. :lol

So glad I don't FB or tweet or IG or whatever's next. My privacy is my advantage.

This is why you create a fake persona for the internet and never use personal info

I am also glad all this was after my time to be stupid...

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Ragnarok was definitely funnier than Guardians 2 IMO. I enjoyed both films but I was laughing more in Ragnarok. The potty humor was awful in Guardians 2, Gunn could've left that out and it would've improved the movie.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

So, I guess no IM DC MK I or MK VII? I was looking forward to finish the original 7 in Diecast though

They are coming. Still at least three more shows this summer including the flagship Asia show next week. And they will probably just put the mk7 up for order anyway

I don’t know man. I thought Thor Ragnarok was the best Thor movie yet and one of my favorite Marvel movies. I thought this movie was pretty well received too. I guess some people thought it was going to be a real serious film and the change in tone really took them off guard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back