SDCC speculation and (eventually) photo catch all

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Skiff Guard Lando

Capture.JPG

She is shocked, as we are, that they are still making Suicide Squad figures...

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Exactly. SS still has 2 other versions of HT Harley that are collecting dust and are eligible for their $25 entry coupons, so why on earth do we need another Harley. Unless this is for those "collectors" that necessitates Phicen to make 1/6 scale dongs.

Why would they even have brought it with them if they aren't selling it in the US?

With all the uncertainty surrounding this figure I'm glad I have zero interest in it.

Not that this has anything to do with SDCC, but James Gunn was just fired from Marvel.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/james-gunn-exits-guardians-galaxy-vol-3-1128786

kinda shocked about this.

WTF. I hate that this happened. He posted some comments 10 years ago and now he's being fired for them. People can't change? I honestly feel like that if it was Marvel and not Disney making this decision that it would have been different. Now Guardians 3 is going to have a completely different feel to it.

That's ridiculous.

Edit: Reading the tweets, they were in extremely poor taste. Seems like he didn't have a filter and thought he was being funny. Still, it was 10 years ago... people can change. Look at Robert Downey Jr.

Last edited:
That's ridiculous.

Edit: Reading the tweets, they were in extremely poor taste. Seems like he didn't have a filter and thought he was being funny. Still, it was 10 years ago... people can change. Look at Robert Downey Jr.

They can. But in the aftermath of Harvey Weinstein a studio can’t have a director/producer with those types of worries.

They can. But in the aftermath of Harvey Weinstein a studio can’t have a director/producer with those types of worries.

True. With all his tweets about molesting young boys, if they put him in a situation where he could and actually did...

People need to realize that things posted on the internet, said during interviews, etc. can haunt them forever.

Back