SDCC speculation and (eventually) photo catch all

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

omg please make this!!!!!

View attachment 418297

that wingspan wow!

Yeah my instinct is "They're not selling that."

But then, there was a time when we said "They'll never make the Hulkbuster," so...

IW Corvus Glaive, Black Panther, Falcon, Drax, and Gamora also added to Coming Soon page

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Funny on the Sideshow coming soon page has the HT figures never made up to this point still on there.

Is that the same vol 2 Gamora? Is her hair pinker somehow?

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

There's another Chewie (Last Jedi version)

1125x682_previewbanner_9903744_ChewbaccaFig.jpg

At least I think that's supposed to be Chewie

Funny on the Sideshow coming soon page has the HT figures never made up to this point still on there.

Kinda sad some of them. Some of these might not get made - Falcon is a fav of mine, but him over Nebula (when Falcon's look didn't change much in IW)? But like was pointed out, maybe HT has other things planned for rest of year/upcoming cons.

Fuuuuuu, still not really that impressed by the reveals - was expecting some really good stuff. I like they're doing John Wick, he looks early development - I'd love to see some more DC that isn't Arkham game based. Hope to see some videos and more viewings/new releases soon.

I feel like this is the show year of the side characters whom everyone says they love and want but realistically whom no one will really buy.

EDIT - caught myself being salty, I like that they're doing other new characters in actuality rather than rehashes, but I'm still going to be salty.

Fuuuuuu, still not really that impressed by the reveals - was expecting some really good stuff. I like they're doing John Wick, he looks early development - I'd love to see some more DC that isn't Arkham game based. Hope to see some videos and more viewings/new releases soon.

I feel like this is the show year of the side characters whom everyone says they love and want but realistically whom no one will really buy.

EDIT - caught myself being salty, I like that they're doing other new characters in actuality rather than rehashes, but I'm still going to be salty.

I sorta feeling similar. Was hoping to be blown away with Nebula, Mantis, Cable, Romero Joker type stuff.

Back