SDCC speculation and (eventually) photo catch all

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Captured from sideshow video. Cool accessories.

0b6fb179e817f35d917588c906478f23.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best looking sculpt is Shuri. Looks spot on. Was sure that one would be worse.

The good news for my wallet is it's feeling safe.. Some nice looking figures if I was going to be more of a completionist though.

Now if there had been a 10th Year Ann concept figure from the Thor universe or something.. that would be 'put me on the mailing list'.. :lecture

If the Iron Man Mark L was a different figure, then why wouldn't they showcase both?

They apparently have the new black panther in 2 displays, but one is holding a spear. As seen near the end of this video.

https://youtu.be/0mEJ2yuW2UA

It is displayed in two places I believe. One in a group of IW figures and then the one with the new stuff. Not sure that means anything though.

Wonder which figure we'll be seeing up for pre-order first.

Kind of sad how excited I get about putting a deposit on an item I won't be seeing for another year at the earliest.

:lol

SideShow's live stream mentioned Hot Toy's is doing a "Special Reveal" tomorrow related to Marvel...What do you think it will be?

Just curiosity, or maybe reading in too much, but what do you guys think of the Mark 50 with nanotech and the 46 repaint, are they die-cast? Some of the on-line comic-con pictures are labeled die-cast and some are not. What's the consensus?

Back