1/6 SDCC reveals thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope, more than anything, that there's an Endgame version of Scarlet Witch anywhere in that stand...

Yeah, this is one I'm really interested in. They did sneak preview the Infinity War version (same thing) at Online Comic-Con last year, I believe. The prototype is already made and looked good. Would love to see her, Falcon and a new Drax...

Yeah, this is one I'm really interested in. They did sneak preview the Infinity War version (same thing) at Online Comic-Con last year, I believe. The prototype is already made and looked good. Would love to see her, Falcon and a new Drax...

Let's cross our fingers that the Endgame version fate won't share the same on with the infinity war's.
Her prices at Ebay are unproportionate to her actual value, and I was led to believe that Hot Toys are not that stupid to pass on making a new, inevitable 'sold out' figure.

Why would they do a Forever Robin before Batman? It must be the Arkham Robin or something else.

They need to get people invested in Batman first, then you throw the rest of the collectibles.

Yon-Rogg’s probably easier than most of the other villains since he shares some of the tooling from the hero figure, similar to Killmonger. Likely not a choice based on comparative significance to the other antagonists.

Sense. Something else Hot Toys doesn't make.
This would be the kind of situation where it would have to be like that. I get some of us in this board will like Robin, but if there is no sign of Batman coming, I doubt more people outside the boards would want thay Robin.

Now if they hint at a Batman, then yes.

This would be the kind of situation where it would have to be like that. I get some of us in this board will like Robin, but if there is no sign of Batman coming, I doubt more people outside the boards would want thay Robin.

Come on, not releasing Batman with Robin would be like releasing Tonto without The Lone Ranger!

You must be new to Hot Toys. :lol

Never thought I'd see a TV Flash before a second figure from $1billion Aquaman lol
This is a dream come true for me. I'm buying the hell out if that Flash

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Come on, not releasing Batman with Robin would be like releasing Tonto without The Lone Ranger!
Tonto was realeased because it was Depp. Hot Toys loves Depp figures. Had nothing to do with franchise or movie popularity.
You must be new to Hot Toys. [emoji38]
My first Hot Toys ever was the original AvP Scar. My latest one just got it yesturday, Deathstroke.

So no, I am not new to Hot Toys.

This is a dream come true for me. I'm buying the hell out if that Flash
Oh yeah I'm definitely happy for fans of TV Flash, I didn't mean to sound negative about the show, but I'm still extra-salty about how they handled Aquaman so now I nitpick all their DC decisions. :lol I'm just amazed how they treat such a big license like Aquaman but I guess it's not surprising at this point lol

Last edited:
Back