1/6 SDCC reveals thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the Splinter Cell infiltration ArtDamage. Cannot not wait for pics to start popping up. Love this time of the year!

I'm pretty excited about this news, especially if it makes a future Arnold Mr. Freeze more likely lol

67193266_10219551536883271_497310174394974208_n.jpg

If it is true i wonder if they would have the batmobile there also. They would never make it but just to show off

Di Fabio will freak out. Robin before Penguin and Catwoman?

What are the chances Forever Robin is going to be joined by Forever Batman and Returns Penguin and Catwoman as part of a larger group of '90s movie Batman figures?
giphy.gif

Howard Chan will smash through a window in the ceiling and present Forever Batman to the world!

@Griffin

:lol

So easy to jump into dreamland isn't it. But you have to stop yourself.

Didn't. Hence the really uncomfortable Andy Samberg GIF. And I was convinced that Kilmer's Batman was coming while the Returns figures definitely weren't. O'Donnell's Robin is...well...WTF?

Last edited:
Vanity projects like Romero Joker I’m afraid, after a brief con appearance, never to be put on sale or heard from again. But we keep falling for it.

Back