1/6 SDCC reveals thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm seeing Gamora in front of what's likely Doctor Strange, but then behind him is Wasp, Ant-Man, Iron Spider, and Avengers 1 new Cap. I also see Ronin or normal War Machine between Hulkbuster's leg. I've gotten good at analyzing these blurry early pics over the years, hahaha.
If Iron Spider is there, I'm guessing they are doing some kind of painted battle damage for Iron Spider to be from Endgame; with Instant kill eyes and a battle damage paint on the Peter sculpt. Maybe he is even the one to come with the damaged gauntlet in the new Tony pics. It's all just speculation though.
The yellow line in front of Strange is one of Iron Spider's legs. I just don't know why Strange is there.

I have a feeling they won't be passing up the chance for him either. A better proportioned Loki with Avengers 1 costume, I think that would be popular. I could see them waiting until the Loki TV show though to tie into the marketing.

Batman forever robin?

giphy.gif

Back