SDCC Marvel predictions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you might be introduced to our other board member named "Shatterer of Bones" unless we get some info.....:lol

it's o.k., just a few more days so torture all you like, we're in the home stretch now. :chew

:lol:lol sounds like a compatriot.

I just want to stoke to fires becuase no one is getting creative with their guess' we can't just keep doing the same characters:D

Thanos-Walden%20.jpg

"creative guesses are as follows"

AH! - Lady Deathstrike
Vs Dio - Ghost Rider Vs Mephisto
PF - deadpool
Comiquette - Colossus - w/ chrome exclusive
1:1 bust - Carnage

"my wants"

AH! Jean Grey
Vs. Daredevil vs. Bullseye
PF - I will ride the Thanos train as well
Comiquette - Carnage/Venom
1:1 Bust - Hulk

I just want to stoke to fires becuase no one is getting creative with their guess' we can't just keep doing the same characters

According to another SSC rep, the Marvel license is cut up and sectioned out and SSC doesn't have the rights to do all.

You are correct in that it is a licensing issue. Marvel considers it a seperate license from the regular Universe we've been playing in.

So....you can only get so creative with your thoughts because we don't know what Marvel has sectioned out. Ultimate universe obviously is. Are any of the major conflicts like Civil War or World War Hulk (is that why we haven't seen anything from these?) sectioned as well?

Unless they signed new agreements.....think 616, general characters.

According to another SSC rep, the Marvel license is cut up and sectioned out and SSC doesn't have the rights to do all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaithis77
You are correct in that it is a licensing issue. Marvel considers it a seperate license from the regular Universe we've been playing in.

So....you can only get so creative with your thoughts because we don't know what Marvel has sectioned out. Ultimate universe obviously is. Are any of the major conflicts like Civil War or World War Hulk (is that why we haven't seen anything from these?) sectioned as well?

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? SORRY GUYS KINDA NEW IN MARVEL STATUE COLLECTING?

Last edited:

no one has still come close to guessing right though.....

no one has still come close to guessing right though.....

what do you mean shatterer of dreams? can you spill out what you got please? this is very interesting!

spill it out pls? or just give me a nibble? a hint maybe? hehehe please!

I have a couple guesses but since I already know too, it wouldn't be fair to post them :D

I also know the truth...and frankly when I asked for a Nightcrawler...I was not anticipating a PF worm.....

Predictions:

First in line of Avengers vs. Ultron diorama
PF Hercules (wouldnt be terrible)
Cap LSB
Storm Adam Hueghs

Now that is creative!

Back