SDCC FREAK-A-THON! (Party at comic-con)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darklord Dave said:
Or just party straight through all 4 days. Sleep is for wimps!

you know; being on the other side of the table, trying to help all you nice folks out is TIRING work!!!! Sleep is, in fact, for lovely red-headed assistants that work thier butts off at this show, while trying to juggle thier own infant art careers. However I'll probably sleep better with a few Sidecars in me....mmmmmmm, ****tails........

DarthSaffron said:
uh oh... it seems the Freak Party is the same night as the GGC/Weta/Darkhorse/Lucasfilm party....
It is? I have an invite to that one, too. What to do now? :( I know, I'll somehow swing BOTH. :rock

DarthSaffron said:
AND I think we have to be at an early breakfast meeting (6:45 am!) the next moring!!!
Is this the Lucasfilm breakfast? If so, I'm doing that too. I might as well wheel you around the whole weekend. :lol

By the way, has anyone else here ever drank themselves sober (literally)? I did that at SDCC '04. True story.
:monkey3

Every year we've gone up against the Master Replicas party too. Although now they've been Corgified and de-Lucased, who knows if they'll even have a party?

And I've been told that the SSF party is better than the MR one each year...

cci07_progbk_lg.jpg

The 30th Anniversary of Star Wars is celebrated Comic-Con style as the cover of the 2007 Comic-Con Souvenir Book cover. Pretty cool.

cci07_progbk_lg.jpg

Man, they did cut Steve and Gandalf off. :monkey2 It's not quite as bad as I feared, though.

I want a print of the original. :monkey3 That is Adam's best Leia ever.

That's pretty cool. Saw it the other night when I was checking to see if the SDCC page had been updated.

Spidey and Gandalf are in the frame (as Irish mentioned), I would like to see the whole pic.

jlcmsu said:
I think that can be done.

You rock dude.... I raise my glass to you, my friend. Next year I better be able to go. Beers at the next SDCC Freaks party, courtesy of a scruffy looking Nerf Herder...yours truly. :duff

Hey kids - If you have NOT RSVPed and you plan to attend the party, I need to know by the 13th. If you haven't respondezvou-ed by then, the Force take your souls!

Back