SDCC FREAK-A-THON! (Party at comic-con)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Are you going to SDCC...

....wanna party?

So, as many of you know the San Diego Comic Con is a big deal in the Freak world.
Just like last year we will be having a bash and I want to get some idea of how many people will be attending. Fun is had by most, we have Sideshow peeps pop in and prizes just for us Freaks.

It will be on Friday, July 27 (in San Diego, of course).

Anyone who wants to go will need to RSVP to me (NOT IN THE THREAD) at [email protected]. In the email please tell me your name, your board name and if you plan to bring a guest and if that guest (or yourself) is under 21.

Looking forward to meeting everyone in San Diego!

you put the cucumber slice in the ginger ale and leave in the sun . the next day after the cucmber soaks up the ale and some liquid evaporates, you skin the cucumber and save the peels. eat the cucumber in less than a minute and wait 25 minutes. instant peyote. then you take the peels and smoke them in a corn cob pipe. whoa....then you go to the comic con and wait on line to get me a zombie captain america bust. i will pay for this even though i just scored you a fix. you can thank me later.

devlinboy said:
you put the cucumber slice in the ginger ale and leave in the sun . the next day after the cucmber soaks up the ale and some liquid evaporates, you skin the cucumber and save the peels. eat the cucumber in less than a minute and wait 25 minutes. instant peyote. then you take the peels and smoke them in a corn cob pipe. whoa....then you go to the comic con and wait on line to get me a zombie captain america bust. i will pay for this even though i just scored you a fix. you can thank me later.
You might have just scored yourself (1) Zombie Cap bust!! :rock :D

Friday? Why Friday? Damm I may not be there now. My Dad has a golf tournament that day. What to do?

It's traditionally been on Friday. Many don't get there until that afternoon and Saturday.....well, that's a free for all!!!!

Back