SDCC FREAK-A-THON! (Party at comic-con)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dusty says this thread needs more exposure cause she never looks at the home page. So we'll see if we get more RSVPs if we copy it to other places...

:monkey3

I'm in. Someone needs to induct Fritz . . .

Just in case, my chest is also open to that Sideshow t-shirt which had the Leia artwork . . . the one that says : "Help me Sideshow Collectibles, you're my only hope!"

Now where's Tomandshell . . .he always goes to these . . .

I have maybe hit another snag. SDCC is the same weekend as the US Open of surfing and I have been invited by a friend to help shot(photos) at this. Why must everything been one weekend, first its SDCC, then my dad golf tourney, now this:monkey4

Darklord Dave said:
Dusty says this thread needs more exposure cause she never looks at the home page. So we'll see if we get more RSVPs if we copy it to other places...

:monkey3

Dave, you got my RSVP, I take it?

And you guys were just kidding about the no beer thing, right??

:duff :duff :duff

Last edited:
SideshowDusty said:
you volunteering?

I'll sing duet with you :eek:

I have this song in mind.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/BogCfjuwaZo"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/BogCfjuwaZo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

jlcmsu said:
Wish you could go Josh. We need a meeting of the Josh's. :rock

Damn right! :rock

I hope I can finally go one year.... So far no dice. Maybe one day I will be able to swing it, and when I do... I hope you are there cause I am buying you a round. :duff

Hey, Josh2.... you gonna make it to Dragon*Con at least? If so, perhaps some of us can start planning a mini SSF-athon. :rock

The ill Jedi said:
Josh2, if you do ever make it to a Con I still got you covered for a place to stay...if your offer of a free repaint still stands! :D

Thanks Ill! And yes, that offer most certainly still stands. Hell, that would earn you a food few free repaints. :lol

IrishJedi said:
Hey, Josh2.... you gonna make it to Dragon*Con at least? If
so, perhaps some of us can start planning a mini SSF-athon. :rock

I was thinking about it. Maybe I could convince Les to go and we could ride up together.... that would be a cool way to get the East Coast people together.

I'll keep you posted Irish, that would be a real great idea. :rock

I might be going to D*Con this year for the first time - a couple of my friends live in the area and there's a big meet-up going on. And SideshowChris will be there presenting a panel on the Hobbit for TheOneRing.net. Sounds like a fun party every year, figured I'd see for myself - if there's an SSF meet-up let me know :chew

Every year I visit my folks in the valley........and every year due to school holidays etc it does not coincide with the SDCC. Oh well, good job I suppose.
My wife would divorce me if she saw me in full freak mode!!!!:monkey1

SideshowDusty said:
I might be going to D*Con this year for the first time - a couple of my friends live in the area and there's a big meet-up going on. And SideshowChris will be there presenting a panel on the Hobbit for TheOneRing.net. Sounds like a fun party every year, figured I'd see for myself - if there's an SSF meet-up let me know :chew

Oh, Dragon*Con is THE party Con. Now doubts about it. It's a 24/7 bash that takes place within 3 hotels in downtown Atlanta. Seriously, you can go down to one of the lobbies at 3-4AM and there will be people in amazing costumes and people partying, etc. It starts Thursday and does not stop (at all) until Monday evening.

So, Chris is coming and maybe The Dusty???

Then it is decided!

Dragon*Con SSF Meeting organizing is now officially underway. :rock

:duff

BTW, let me know if Chris might want to do a SSC panel on the Star Wars track at Dragon*Con as well. I know the folks who run it and can probably get that set up.

IrishJedi said:
BTW, let me know if Chris might want to do a SSC panel on the Star Wars track at Dragon*Con as well. I know the folks who run it and can probably get that set up.

Thanks for the offer, but no SSC panels at D*Con, as we don't know anything about production and none of the creative guys will be going. We're just web geeks :lol There *may* be an SSC panel in the works for Comic-Con though :duff

Back