SDCC FREAK-A-THON! (Party at comic-con)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rock :woo :chug

But since this will be my first time and Dannie won't be there, who will hold me?

SideshowDusty said:
I'll be there and I'm the only one that matters right... RIGHT?? :monkey3

I don't know. I'm still a bit heart broken looking at this pic :monkey2 ...and I know I am not the only one.

IMG_0057.jpg

Anakin wannabe :emperor :stake :cut

:D Just kidding.

TOE said:
I don't know. I'm still a bit heart broken looking at this pic :monkey2 ...and I know I am not the only one.

IMG_0057.jpg

Anakin wannabe :emperor :stake :cut

:D Just kidding.

LOL Dusty is like trooper Elvis everyone has a pic taken with her.

I saw this on SDCC website:

Fan Group Meeting Room Space Available at Comic-Con!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Comic-Con offers meeting space for fan groups. This limited space is available on a first-come, first-served basis and is exclusively for the use of fan groups. If you have an online group or any other kind of fan group devoted to your favorite comics, artists, TV shows, movies, gaming, etc., you may be eligible to book this room, which is located onsite at the San Diego Convention Center. Please contact [email protected] for more information and type "Fan group meeting room" in the subject line of your email. It will be forwarded to the correct person for consideration.

Would this be an option? I don't think I could make it to a party, but if we had our own "panel" with Sideshow and us I could probably make it to that. Anyone know if Sideshow will get its own panel this year or at least participate in some like last year?

I'm so gonna get Freaky this year. I'm in!

Dusty - I'll even make sure I wear a Sideshow T-shirt for ya. *cough* not gentle giant *cough*.... that is if I HAD a Sideshow T-shirt! :monkey5

Buttmunch said:
You can always BUY a Sideshow T-Shirt.

:monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

They get enough of my friggin $$$$$ already!

The advertising space on my back and chest are available for the low, low cost of one free T-shirt! I'm slutty that way! :lol :lol

swabie2424 said:
They get enough of my friggin $$$$$ already!

The advertising space on my back and chest are available for the low, low cost of one free T-shirt! I'm slutty that way! :lol

:rotfl :rock :lol

Back