SDCC Exclusive Lt. Falcon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice shots DC.

Finally got to mess with him a bit. Solid figure. Nothing really special. Paint is pretty basic, a step back from Zartan for sure.

I prefer the baby face. While the other sculpt is cool, I dont see Falcon in it at all.

Solid entry into the line, but not a "must have". A good choice for a SDCC exclusive.

Nothing special, just a few shots. DC has been doing a good variety of posed shots.

P1160927.jpg
P1160960.jpg

P1160936.jpg

P1160977.jpg

I did switch out his hand for non-gloved hands, other than that not much was needed.

Want crimson guards now :tap

Anyone else not get dog tags and the shotgun strap as well?!!
The strap is shown on the box and well, I guess Major Bludd had to borrow all the Falcon dog tags for SDCC

I dont think it was included. Mine didnt come with it, and as far as I have seen in other's pictures, it was not included.

Just got mine. In the middle of a bathroom renovation so my attention will be diverted for a few more days to please the wife, so I'm just going to wait to unbox him. Stupid vessel sinks.:gah:

Great pics KD. Baby face sculpt looks like he's fresh from OCS. Wonder why Sideshow did that?

Got mine as well. Pretty cool figure. I hate, hate, hate the skinny box. However I was glad to see that the other dimensions were the same. I was under the impression the entire package had been shrunk.

Hmmm. Matter of opinion, I guess. I had the figure back in the day and never thought of Falcon as a green lieutenant.

Of course, you can't compare the sculpt of the 3 3/4 figure to a 1/6 figure.

I dunno, while he looked like a grizzled vet in the card art and the comic:

GI-Joe-25th-Anniversary-Falcon-Art_1340403534.jpg

The figure looked considerably younger:

5746779682_99acbb0274_o.jpg

I'm sure the card art influenced my 12 year old mind back then (he was released in '87, right? I can't remember).

Back