SDCC Exclusive Lt. Falcon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
photo14.jpg

I used a BBI or DML pilot survival radio, sorry I missed your question before.

you know if they swaped flints head with falcon they would look more spot on

Thanks King, here is the rest of the pics from a few pages back, still trying to find the time for better shots.
Another of my favorite Joes, loved the 3 3/4 figure. Finally got the cloth pouches in and finished his flash and patch.
photo13.jpg

photo14.jpg

photo16.jpg

photo18.jpg

Sorry for the bad iphone pics, I'll post better ones this weekend.

This is kinda what is hurting sideshows money wise picking to obscure figures to do for a few years. like the black ninja, falcon,crimson guard etc.

What would have gotten the ball rolling for Sideshow is if they did the major hittors of the 1st 10 episoded of season 1 of G.I.Joe on both joe and cobra side. they did some like duke,hawk,cobra commander, snake eyes and stormshadow.dusty and falcon could have waited until next year. jinx and scarlett doc and mutt and baroness and destro and major bludd this year. next year blow torch and snow job, dr mindbender and tomax and zAmot

It's the variants that keep the line going and reasonably priced. It's really nothing new. Hasbro did it back in the day with the vintage Joes. So did Mattel with He-Man, etc.

they need to do another re-release of stormshadow since he sold out so fast

:nono No re-releases. Different versions, absolutely!

love the pic im surprised people would wig over water. Im sure he will be fine layed out on a small white cloth . the pic is priceless.

Water would damage the leather bits and patches and potentially create mold/mildew in areas of the body where it won't dry out.

Does anyone know what this is (Circled in red)?
stockillustration910174.jpg

Gear. :lol

As funny as that sounds, in different art and different figures it appears different, I think its just the aesthetics that he carries gear, whether its a pouch filled with goodies in some or actual electronic/tech gear strapped in others.

Storm shadow brought back for those who missed buying him when he was 1st put on market. not a different versian. same guy just this year.

This is kinda what is hurting sideshows money wise picking to obscure figures to do for a few years. like the black ninja, falcon,crimson guard etc.

What would have gotten the ball rolling for Sideshow is if they did the major hittors of the 1st 10 episoded of season 1 of G.I.Joe on both joe and cobra side. they did some like duke,hawk,cobra commander, snake eyes and stormshadow.dusty and falcon could have waited until next year. jinx and scarlett doc and mutt and baroness and destro and major bludd this year. next year blow torch and snow job, dr mindbender and tomax and zAmot

Crimson Guard is obscure?

Destro is the only main Cobra left. Scrap Iron and the Twins will be nice to get.

Of course there are several Joes left, but Scarlet and Lady Jaye are the main A listers not shown yet.

Storm shadow brought back for those who missed buying him when he was 1st put on market. not a different versian. same guy just this year.

I wouldn't hold out for them to re-release a product. The next time we see Storm Shadow will likely be in his V.2 persona with the hood. If you missed the first release and don't want to pay the secondary market value, you can pick up a white Ignite ninja which would make a great substitute and toss him on a Prometheus using some of the other Ninja hands and add a Cobra sigil from Evilface. Probably cost you less than the retail price of Sideshow's original Storm Shadow too.

It's the variants that keep the line going and reasonably priced. It's really nothing new. Hasbro did it back in the day with the vintage Joes. So did Mattel with He-Man, etc.

:nono No re-releases. Different versions, absolutely!

When I say re-released its in limited amt. every company has done it for fans. It may be done down the road or on holidays.

Water would damage the leather bits and patches and potentially create mold/mildew in areas of the body where it won't dry out.

Only if you left it sit their if its just done for a few photo's and then taken out and carefully dried it wont ruin it. Leather depend if it was treated before use. body can be dried with hairdryer. besides you have to periodically wash you figure anyway if dust settles it can discolor figure.

Only if you left it sit their if its just done for a few photo's and then taken out and carefully dried it wont ruin it. Leather depend if it was treated before use. body can be dried with hairdryer. besides you have to periodically wash you figure anyway if dust settles it can discolor figure.
God's gift to collectors:
swiffer2.jpg

Maybe a poorly sculpted compass and a misc. pouch?

26325.jpg

Compass is what I always assumed.

Sideshow has yet to re-release a figure exactly as it was done on its initial release. I am thinking that the closest thing you get to that would be the Clone Troopers in the Star Wars line. As 'Nam has been saying...you have to simply put the idea of Stormshadow being re-released in his current form out of your mind.

On the bright side...his stock is dropping on Ebay and there are actually a couple of auctions that have ended recently very near retail. I am thinking about getting an extra myself, now.

Back