SDCC Exclusive Lt. Falcon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder if this is Sold Out Sold Out or "Sold Out" Sold out waiting to come back on a "Surprise, look what we found in our warehouse and put on Spooky Second Chance!" :lol

Totally this will happen. I think it's more of a "Sold Out" until you buy some of our other ____ first.

Or they are getting another partial shipment and are taking WLs until it arrives.

Spidey sense says he'll be back in. Unless they went with a really low number this year. Even then, he'll be back for at least a couple days.

Seems like he would not necessarily be a candidate for a re-appearance in stock. He was never a pre-order, so there would be much less chance of payments going bad and they would have been dealt with immediately.

I am disappointed to hear that he is sold out as I was intending to get a buddy of mine to grab an extra for me.

I hope I am wrong and that he shows back up.

From MTV geek blog: https://geek-news.mtv.com/2012/07/18/sdcc-2012-gi-joe-lt-falcon-sideshow-review/

IMG_9573.jpg

Looks like sideshow's blowing up. They were the epicenter and heart of the SDCC 2012 this year.

great pic. not convinced its real. you'd think the sleeves would have a little splash mark or something if it was. either way, great shot.

Yeah, it looks real.

I wouldn't do that to any of my Joes, either. But the difference is, I think that Falcon was provided to the writer to review / blog about. If I didn't have to pay for something with my hard earned cash, I'd be more inclined to mess around with it.

yep. and plus, if you're really into photo taking, and by the quality of the pics and poses, he is, then its worth the effort and grime to take a good shot.

Back