SDCC Exclusive Iron Man MKII Archive set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like there are gonna be tons of them... it's still on order. I guess thats going to be the case for most Ironman stuff now days.

I will grab this cause it's an exclusive but the others will be 20$ on sale later at e-tailers i'm sure of it

Looks like there are gonna be tons of them... it's still on order. I guess thats going to be the case for most Ironman stuff now days.

No just the movie stuff. IMO, it dosen't look impressive, almost... dare I say Hasbro-ish. Plus the small size and rather large ES don't help. I wish SS would have gone with a (Comic) IM archive set simular to doom, with the gloves and helmet...maybe a chest plate too? :)

I'll buy it off from you guys on ebay for $15 please as a x-mas stocking please LOL

No just the movie stuff. IMO, it dosen't look impressive, almost... dare I say Hasbro-ish. Plus the small size and rather large ES don't help. I wish SS would have gone with a (Comic) IM archive set simular to doom, with the gloves and helmet...maybe a chest plate too? :)

I think it should have been the thing that Pots gave him, the original power source in the case. That would have been pretty cool.

ordered. easy as pie.

apple-pie.JPG

Damn, and I was so excited about the Mark II version.
But 6" !!!!??? I mean c'mon!
And why 2000 pieces?
Man, this whole deal sucks monkey balls, it's laughable how they tried to build this up as if it was the holly grail of archive sets.
I bet ya, these will go as sets, all three marks, for ridiculously low prices on the Bay. Boo!!!

And why 2000 pieces?
Man, this whole deal sucks monkey balls, it's laughable how they tried to build this up as if it was the holly grail of archive sets.
I bet ya, these will go as sets, all three marks, for ridiculously low prices on the Bay. Boo!!!

the only place you can order the MII is sideshow. i'm interested to keep the 3 together in a set so I ordered. maybe sideshow should have kept all three in one set for sdcc. that would have been worth more in the long run. but most aren't buying to flip so i'm ok with it.

But 6" !!!!??? I mean c'mon

Its a 1/4 representation.....how big do you think the head would be?

And why 2000 pieces?

Its a Con Exclusive, with the hype around the Iron Man film they wanted to maximize the profit. I would have been more shocked if it were a really low number.

Man, this whole deal sucks monkey balls, it's laughable how they tried to build this up as if it was the holly grail of archive sets. I bet ya, these will go as sets, all three marks, for ridiculously low prices on the Bay. Boo!!!

Doubt it. Not at first. People will be selling the Mark 01 and the Mark 03 for ridiculously low pricing on eBay I'm sure but if they package all three together you'll see ads like "Including the SDCC Exclusive Mark 02!" and they'll want a high price for their "trouble" of including all three. tis' the nature of the Bay.

And why 2000 pieces?

...did you expect 1:1?

...what do monkey balls taste like?

Staring at my 18" Spider-Man figure I really don't think that size head, made out of metal and with a stand, in today's toy market, is overpriced. And the head isn't THAT small.

hmmm...no one is forcing you to buy it LOL.

archive sets = 6" .... what do you want? 100"?

And why 2000 pieces?

Back