SDCC Exclusive Iron Man MKII Archive set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine Number 9! :rock. Its heavy and I love it!!!

SDCCExclusives001.jpg

SDCCExclusives002.jpg

SDCCExclusives003.jpg

SDCCExclusives004.jpg

SDCCExclusives005.jpg

SDCCExclusives006.jpg

SDCCExclusives007.jpg

SDCCExclusives008.jpg

SDCCExclusives009.jpg

NICE!!!! mine will be here tomorrow. i also used my bonus points for mark 1 and mark 3, so i only have to pay shipping on those. :joy

Its a 1/4 head....:lol

What was expected here.....although its slightly bigger than the Iron Man Comiquette heads....

well i said exactly the same thing when they were announced and everybody was like "gee, how big do you want them to be dude!"... well... bigger than a can of coke for sure! I would have bought these if the head alone was the size of the can.

these archive busts are meant to be displayed as a trio. the price reflects the scale, but a heavy metal bust in this scale reminds me of the lotr metal helms which were done to perfection. the detail in the smaller size is a great collectible. again some thinking bigger is better which is simply not true here. can't wait to add the entire set to my im display. :)

i got mine yesterday #16something, he's small but nice and i have the mark I and III on order as well. I thinking about getting the hot toys IM figure and pose them together. i was going to get the koto statue but the figure looks ten times better.

these archive busts are meant to be displayed as a trio. the price reflects the scale, but a heavy metal bust in this scale reminds me of the lotr metal helms which were done to perfection. the detail in the smaller size is a great collectible. again some thinking bigger is better which is simply not true here. can't wait to add the entire set to my im display. :)

Very true...got mine in hand and must say it is worth the 40 bux.

Back