SDCC Exclusive 12" Aayla Secura

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YES! That's the key. I got two Ripley bodies and a Vasquez that don't need their mid-drift showing. Time to find some baby-blue paint.

I'm kinda surprised they did this, unless even with their friendship with HT they can't get rights to use their female body style, it retains flexibitly but looks much more natural, and it's not even that SSC Buck has a joint showing, it's just a very, very thin midsection, almost inhumanly thing and it's ok when clothes help fill it in but this won't have that. I fear robeless shots.

On the Photo she looks like a hasbro figure.And thats all I got to say about that.Adios.

I don't know about Hasbro. I will say I'm not liking the part of the outfit that has the spandex look. That looks strange to me.

I like the character and actress enough that I may just forgive its flaws. I really wanted a PF though!

Well, this was a surprise! I will definitely be getting one for my 12" Jedi shelf.

Don't like the midsection, but there's not much that can be done about it. Imagine the exposed joints on a Slave Leia! I hope that's a PF instead...

If they don't do more PT Jedi there won't be any more Jedi. They've done Luke and Obi-Wan from the OT. Not much else. :rolleyes:

There's more than enough characters in the SW universe than Jedi. They're some of the least exciting in my opinion due to their simplistic costumes.

I like the decision but I fear what she'll look like without the robe.....

There's more than enough characters in the SW universe than Jedi. They're some of the least exciting in my opinion due to their simplistic costumes.

Right there are more than just Jedi but that doesn't mean they should stop doing them. If that's what you're getting at.

There's more than enough characters in the SW universe than Jedi.

And there are more important characters to the story, but this is a con piece so it's good to go obscure, people should think of it that way, this isn't a standard entry into the 1/6 line, this is something nice for those that want it and passable for the die hards so they don't feel left out if they can't secure one.

Back