SDCC Exclusive 12" Aayla Secura

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta say... not real impressed with her. Good choice, clothes look very nice... but the headsculpt is kinda meh (at least from one photo) and looks like she has the standard/crummy buck hands which are too doll like IMO.

Most likely a pass for me unless there are some really kickass shots coming.

I'm not sure on that one Cap, I understand she's got the dreads there, but still, something's not favorable in this image of the figure, which is why I'm waiting for the rest.

movie2_bg.jpg

Now I see what's off (for me at least). Where are her eyebrows? :confused:

Same here. I'll be getting this one for sure. And when I find a good replacement body, she will be badass. And the Dead is a no brainer. :D

HT body would be great with the rubber abdomen covering the joints, don't know if it'd take paint though.

Switching bodies will be tricky if only because you'll have to paint them to the exact same color, which in this case is a rather violently bright blue. I hope it looks good and not too toy-like. But heck, as long as we keep getting more Jedi I'm good!

Not bad, but there is just something about the face that is bothering me.

Hopefully this means a Shaak Ti can't be too far off :monkey3

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, you'll be right there with us on PPO day :lol

I'll never say never, but she's not a character I've ever really cared for. And the figure so far isn't compelling enough for me to buy...

And anyway, I passed on Asajj and I like her more... so I have some will power :lol

like sith anakin, the ES will be huge

Yup, so no one should complain. It's also possible, You should be able to buy her for a bit less than retail on ebay a few months down the road after sdcc.

she doesnt look right. eyes are too small.
AaylaSecura.jpg
cc08-AaylaSecura.jpg

Yeah, you've hit the nail on the head. Aayla has really beautiful, striking eyes; this figure doesn't. But I'll hold my judgment until I see more pics; with her colors it's very possible the camera has washed out more detail than usual. They need to do some of those moody, shadowy pictures in order to bring out some of the details that her coloring is likely obscuring.

Back