SDCC Bith Band 2 pack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This has the two that aren't in that picture.

cantina_mos_eisley.jpg

That shot is from the Holiday Special though, so it's not exactly representative of the New Hope band scene. It would still be cool to have more members with different stuff though.

My Cantina Scene.

I bought two Figrin Dans on ebay and the accordion instrument on Toy Anxiety but as you can see Two Bith look cool together. All this is on the bottom shelf if a Detolf.

If only I had more space!

d5e99049-9c6e-81ee.jpg

That shot is from the Holiday Special though, so it's not exactly representative of the New Hope band scene. It would still be cool to have more members with different stuff though.

The only one in that scene that isn't in the movie is the one with the bass instrument (far right). The one with the percussion set is in the far left corner of the cantina scene, but I don't think a seventh is visible. I remember people saying he was, but I've never found him.

If she wanted to see seven, the Holiday Special was the only place I could find a seventh.

They're already being listed for double the SSC cost on ebay... That's insane!

The only one in that scene that isn't in the movie is the one with the bass instrument (far right). The one with the percussion set is in the far left corner of the cantina scene, but I don't think a seventh is visible. I remember people saying he was, but I've never found him.

If she wanted to see seven, the Holiday Special was the only place I could find a seventh.

The bass is there as is all 7 members in the right shot.

113aeab0.jpg

Look at the far left between #5 and #4 and you'll see the bass instrument (rakassa bass) and #2 has a chair beside his instrument (gasan string drum). So, I'm getting 2 sets of the SDCC set to get 2 chairs and all I'll have to do is mold up the 2 new instruments! :)

And I still haven't seen the bass player. :lol

But, I know what you mean. Thanks for pointing him out.

So are #1 and #7 the ones we're getting in this set? That's definitely not the same horn, and it's not in the other set.

And I still haven't seen the bass player. :lol

But, I know what you mean. Thanks for pointing him out.

So are #1 and #7 the ones we're getting in this set? That's definitely not the same horn, and it's not in the other set.

Devil here's another pic:

256aeba0.jpg

My Cantina Scene.

I bought two Figrin Dans on ebay and the accordion instrument on Toy Anxiety but as you can see Two Bith look cool together. All this is on the bottom shelf if a Detolf.

If only I had more space!

d5e99049-9c6e-81ee.jpg

If only, I feel your pain. But none the less your setup is the best I've seen. And it looks awesome the way it is :rock:

Bought the sculpey, etc to begin work on the extra 2 instruments. I'll make sure to post pics of the prototype then gauge interest before casting. :)

Just arrived. This set looks great.

I'm not going to post in-hand shots (no time to take them). The figures look exactly like the SSC photos anyway.

The only thing I've noticed, and this is being very nitpicky... the weathering on the actual boots are not as dirty as the promo photos (some might care... I don't). The rest the items are weathered well. I guess I should note that the peddles on the Ommni box instrument are fixed in place (doesn't matter to me).

One other thing I have noticed is with the wrist pegs. They are a bit loose on my figure and the hand pulls out with the slightest touch. Anyone else have this issue?

Sorry to bump this thread, but the time has finally come that I'm considering breaking down and getting the Tech Mo'r and Doikk Na'ts Bith Band 2-pack, plus maybe Figrin D'an (really expected the 2-pack to have gone gift card eligible, by now; guessing Sideshow won't budge since it was an exclusive!) :mad:

For those that bought any of the figures back then and have had a while with them, now, would you still recommend them? Thinking we won't be getting many more Cantina/Jabba aliens for quite some time, so curious if maybe I'm taking this humble band for granted!

Last edited:
Sorry to bump this thread, but the time has finally come that I'm considering breaking down and getting the Tech Mo'r and Doikk Na'ts Bith Band 2-pack, plus maybe Figrin D'an (really expected the 2-pack to have gone gift card eligible, by now; guessing Sideshow won't budge since it was an exclusive! :mad:

For those that bought any of the figures back then and have had a while with them, now, would you still recommend them? Thinking we won't be getting many more Cantina/Jabba aliens for quite some time, so curious if maybe I'm taking this humble band for granted!

Max Rebo band is in the making:) OT version not special edition'

I would recommend any of the Cantina pieces. What Star Wars fan doesn't whistle the cantina song every now and then?

Sorry to bump this thread, but the time has finally come that I'm considering breaking down and getting the Tech Mo'r and Doikk Na'ts Bith Band 2-pack, plus maybe Figrin D'an (really expected the 2-pack to have gone gift card eligible, by now; guessing Sideshow won't budge since it was an exclusive! :mad:

Next to C-3PO they are my favorite display!

Back