SDCC Bith Band 2 pack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, technically they can all sit and that's a good point (I'm not aware that any of the sculpts are differentiated, either, btw -- though anyone feel free to correct if you know different). I was just thinking of Tech Mo'r as the only seated one as he's the only one that comes with a little chair and who's instrument is specifically intended for that position. Now that you mention it, though, any of the others could be made to look good playing in a seated position with a custom chair. Still, love that Ommni Box.

Ah nuts! This is the set I was waiting for.

I was planning to buy it from a local dealer.

I'm not really familiar with SSC order/shipping practices. The only thing I've ordered directly from them is the Tusken Raider.

I was wondering if anyone knows if I were to order the Bith set, would SSC hold my order till they could ship the Bith set and the Raider together?

Yeah I agree with you Flosi. I only really wanted one or two Bith members. The problem I have is the instruments. I really want the guy sitting.

I wish they would have just offered the instruments as their own set. That way they could be switched out.

Then again if it was done that way, SSC wouldn't be able to cash in on these figures.

That's where they get us, Weezer. I'd love to have D'an along with the two unique looking instrument guys but SS knows the other flute looking dudes wouldn't sell all that well on their own so they attach them to the more desireable guys.

That's where they get us, Weezer. I'd love to have D'an along with the two unique looking instrument guys but SS knows the other flute looking dudes wouldn't sell all that well on their own so they attach them to the more desireable guys.

What about Toy Anxiety? Do they usually carry exclusive items?

...I was wondering if anyone knows if I were to order the Bith set, would SSC hold my order till they could ship the Bith set and the Raider together?
I was in a similar position a few months ago and asked Sideshow about this and unfortunately they advised that as soon as something's ready to ship, it ships.

I really like BBTS's Bag of Loot, but SSC doesn't do anything like that.

Not SDCC EXs. This will be available two ways, attendee and non attendee through SSC.

Wrong. This will be available one way - through Sideshow. They're shipping ALL of them out this year. No attendee/non-attendee editions this year. Techincally all non-attendee I guess.

When were attendee figures cheaper? Besides shipping?
But there are no attendee figures this year, so I'd bet all pricing is the same.

I wonder if attendee figures will still be cheaper. Or is there no distinction being made whatsoever?

Don't know how they could, all of the figures are shipping before the con. Unless they ask for a ticket number or something :huh Seems like the exclusives will just be a slew of ordering over a couple of days.

Back