SDCC Bith Band 2 pack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wrong. This will be available one way - through Sideshow. They're shipping ALL of them out this year. No attendee/non-attendee editions this year. Techincally all non-attendee I guess.

Whatever, Kevin Spacey. :nana::pfft::dunno

Kevin+Spacey+as+Lex+Luthor+%2528WRONG%2521%2529.jpg

At some point, I'm going to give the 2 other intruments (the rakassah bass and the gasan string drum) a go.

I have made a painful decision. I can only afford to get one of the four SDCC exclusives for the time being. And so, I have chosen to pick up Lt. Falcon.

I feel that these two and the Fox will be readily available for the month I will need to get them.

As cool as Cap is...I do not do Hot Toys. I got rid of all of my non-SS stuff to make rom for the SS Star Wars and GI Joe.

I love Hot Toys' figures...except that mine broke too easily...but I had to focus on my two favorites and Sideshow is doing them right now.

As cool as Cap is...I do not do Hot Toys. I got rid of all of my non-SS stuff to make rom for the SS Star Wars and GI Joe.

I love Hot Toys' figures...except that mine broke too easily...but I had to focus on my two favorites and Sideshow is doing them right now.

QFT:lecture:lecture:lecture

Amen to that.

Are you getting the full number of Biths, Puay?

I think it's seven in total? I'm just wondering how many people are getting just a few of these guys and how many are going all out for the whole band.

I'm going for the whole sha-bang and I'm going to try to create the extra instruments too!

I was considering these guys but think they'll be a pass, unfortunately. Just not essential enough for me to part with the cash. Nice exclusive, though, and do like the Ommni box and seat for Tech. Adds a little visual interest to the group.

Out of curiousity, how many picking-up the Bith are also considering the Cantina environment?

Ordered... can't wait!

I considered the environment, but I bought the Dewback instead. It was a decision based on not having enough space for both and enjoying my marriage.

Just to double check- the Sideshow site or Comicon are the only places you can purchase this set? Is that right?

Sean

Only from Sideshow's site, as far as I know. They've changed the ComicCon exclusives this year so that everything has to be ordered online and there is no onsite pick-up.

Order these!

Does anyone have a picture of the whole band of seven? I can only find 5 and this that has 6:

Modal_Nodes_Album.jpg

This has the two that aren't in that picture.

cantina_mos_eisley.jpg

Ordered. Pedals on the Omni Box are wicked cool and the horn player has a cooler instrument than the one in the other set.

Caved in and ordered...
Rather do it now, than decide later and try to hunt them down for double the price.

Back