SDCC Bith Band 2 pack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not familiar with Comicon exclusives- where else will these be available? The sideshow website only?

They are only available from SSC, usually for Attendees and Non-Attendees with Attendees being able to pick up at the show. Someone though posted that SSC is shipping them all treating them all like Non-Attendees going up for order at the same time during the first week of July. So who knows how the ordering is being handled this year.

over heard an angry male chauvinist with a lisp once say to a woman "you dumb bith".....

badum-tish.jpg

:gah::panic:Lets please please please not start this whole 7 members conversation again, please.:lol If you wanna read about that, go check out the old Bith thread.

Been waiting for these guys.:clap

Are you getting the full number of Biths, Puay?

I think it's seven in total? I'm just wondering how many people are getting just a few of these guys and how many are going all out for the whole band.

I think it's seven in total? I'm just wondering how many people are getting just a few of these guys and how many are going all out for the whole band.

I might, unitil I find out what instruments are the missing 2 playing?...

:mad: Haha, yeah, I'm even on the fence with these guys a bit, but I'm already down for the Cantina environment and out of the five Biths, I like these two the best. Maybe I'll pick-up D'an if I can get him $50.00 off with a giftcard or something. But yes, I can see how no-one's going to be too excited for these guys. Good exclusive in that respect, though.

Yep, this is it. Total of five with D'an and the retailer exclusive.

My gt wanted these. But two she has to buy elsewhere, she is passing on them.

I'll be getting the SDCC pack, I think, just to add to the Cantina scenery. Possibly D'an, as well, but no chance for 5 or 7 (thought the 7 thing was EU or something and not in the actual ANH scene?). Just too space-consuming and a bit redundant, too. Just don't need that many Biths!

Is this the only set where the guy sitting down is available (Tech Mo'r playing the Ommni Box)?

Sean
Yep, SDCC pack is the only one with the seated Bith. It's really the selling point for me. Like the differences in height with a seated and standing musician, plus the instrument looks really cool. Think it'll be a nice addition to the cantina.

Is this the only set where the guy sitting down is available (Tech Mo'r playing the Ommni Box)?

Sean

Yep, SDCC pack is the only one with the seated Bith. It's really the selling point for me. Like the differences in height with a seated and standing musician, plus the instrument looks really cool. Think it'll be a nice addition to the cantina.

These are figures, right? Are the sculpts different? If they are all figures then wouldn't they all be able to sit?

Back