SDCC 2019: Hot Toys & other companies news thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SDCC 2019: What are you hoping to see?

Hot Toys: Geonosis Padme, Jasmine, Pfeiffer's Catwoman, Okoye, fat Thor, Mysterio, Spiderman black suit, Rocket, Shazam, Killmonger tactical suit.

Blitzway: That Audrey Hepburn as Princess Ann statue Blitzway showed last year but as a Sixth Scale Figure, Bill & Ted.

Threezero: S7 Daenerys with the white coat, S7 Arya.

QMX: Sam Winchester, Castiel

Oh don't worry, QMX will show Sam and Castiel again....and we still won't see a pre-order. :impatient:

You know what would be great? If one of these companies is secretly working on a Buffy and Angel line. Do the two title characters first and branch out from there. Its one of the only untapped(in recent years) franchises around where if done, I'd go all in on. I used to own several of the sideshow ones but they just aren't up to today's standards.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Doll Body Alita, Okoye, PS4 Classic suit Spider-Man, PS4 Doc Ock, and a new sculpt for JL Superman.

Hopefully hot toys will make a 1/4 1989 Batman figure to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the movie.....:pray::pray::pray::pray:

:lol :lol :lol

I can't wait for SDCC and the absolute Marvel-a-thon it's going to be. Hey maybe they'll show that Agent Smith prototype again and still not actually release anything.

Man, it would be cool if they did a Jack Napier figure for the Burton Batman anniversary. Pre-Joker version.

Film might be weak but I can't wait to see KA Kim's MIB sculpts and hopefully her Ledger Joker.

Art Storm/Fewture/Blitzway collaboration Kaneda & Bike...
Fewture does the bike, Blitzway the figure.

Blitzway The Dude
Blitzway Mickey & Mallory Knox

No expectations from Disney Toys.

Realistic/Possible:

Bill and Ted and Phone Booth.
ESB Lando, ANH C-3PO, Bespin or Hoth Han
Uhura, Chekov and some TNG characters
S7 Daenerys, Jorah
Joaquin Phoenix Joker

Unrealistic/Pure Fantasy:

Frank Black from Millennium
Clint Eastwood from one of his classic western roles
Blade Runner
Mad Max (Mel)
Romero Joker
'78 Michael Myers
Trinity
T1 Kyle Reese 2.0
T2 Sarah Connor 2.0
Hicks, Hudson, Bishop, Ripley and Vasquez

1/4 89 Batman figure and/or Premium Format
PS4 Spider-Man classic suit
FFH Mysterio
1/6 TMNT Movie Figures
1/6 Batman Returns Catwoman
1/6 Batman Returns Penguin

I just want anything from once upon a time in Hollywood preferably ftom hot toys, enterbay or blitzway

Hot Toys aren't worth even mentioning in the same sentence. They only care about blockbusters, in particular current blockbusters. And Enterbay haven't done movie licenses in years, correct me if I'm wrong.

From Hot Toys: Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman (hoping but not counting on it in the least), Bespin Han Solo, Bespin Lando Calrissian (but I think old Lando from Rise of Skywalker is more likely), a new Judgment Day Endoskeleton (also not counting on this at all) and Spider-Man Noir from the PS4 game.
I'm also hoping to finally see Prime 1's Keaton Batman, but I'm not counting on that either.
From Mondo: BTAS Robin, Catwoman, and hopefully Joker, too.
If Blitzway is going to reveal Bill and Rufus, I just hope they don't suck.

I’d like to see:

OG Predator 2.0
OG Alien 2.0
Iron Man Mark I 2.0

Back