SDCC 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, unfortunately I had to refund my tickets. We need to use the money for other conventions. Since my wife is still getting herself established, she feels it's better for us to go to other conventions and get more exposure. Hopefully we'll be back next year.

However, she was just contacted to do an exclusive cover for SDCC, so we'll see how that comes out, and I'll let you guys know.

Comic Con sent out a survey email about onsite/pre-registration. Hopefully they try to make things easier next year for people whe attend this year.

Sdcc is now officially sold out. So many complaints on their FB page from yesterday.

Sorry, I didn't look through this thread, but is there a list of con exclusives somewhere?

Go to the general section statue part and my thread is there. I'm updating it as they're announced.

i don't get in until thursday afternoon so i am really hoping that the game of thrones panel is on friday

*crosses fingers*

Don't they start selling the tickets for SDCC like a year early ? Like 2013's show tickets will be for sale at this years show ? I don't know.

Don't they start selling the tickets for SDCC like a year early ? Like 2013's show tickets will be for sale at this years show ? I don't know.

Yeah they do, and I know the whole weekend entrance usually sells out in a few days. Single day tickets last longer.

Kinda sucks, because if someone wants to go to SDCC next year, they have to commit a full year ahead. But that's the way it is!

Comicbookboy: Just the refunded tickets for this year ( had to be a member).

They've done that for a while, but I think they are doing away with on-site reg this year, for next years sdcc? Too many complaints about "fairness' I guess.

Back