SDCC 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh...ok...just a personal preference then. it was in 20 last year, right? i just know that by the time i got there, there was no point in even getting in line. if it is indeed taking place friday i will make it my #1 priority to get in there and get a good seat.

The move th hall H is the right move. No point in having the most popular shows in a room that can't fit a decent % of the fans.

Looks like GoT will be at 3pm, which should give me enough time to get over for the Spartacus panel at 5:45.

Depends on how long the line is to get into Spartacus. You might not see the start of it.

Panel wise I'm doing TORn's panel and then I'll be in hall h all day until I see wb hobbit panel.

Depends on how long the line is to get into Spartacus. You might not see the start of it.

Panel wise I'm doing TORn's panel and then I'll be in hall h all day until I see wb hobbit panel.

TORn panel on Thursday and WB panels on Saturday....you plan to be in Hall H for 2-1/2 days? :horror how you gonna hide from the night cleaners so they won't throw you out each night?

got a hotel five blocks away.. my big mistake was arriving at the initial online sale 30 minutes late.. the next two or three resales i was on point but no dice.. anyone have a badge for sale?.. thurs fri or both?

Yea we will see, last year it seemed pretty easy to get in but I am not sure how much bigger Spartacus got this last year.

Back