SDCC 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So far the only tv shows I'd like to see are Nikita, which I was lucky enough to discover in 2010, and Person of Interest, which I was lucky enough to discover last year. The only big show panel I ever went to was Heroes a bunch of years ago in Hall H. I'm just not into a lot of shows. I might even call it quits on Mythbusters this year.

TORn panel on Thursday and WB panels on Saturday....you plan to be in Hall H for 2-1/2 days? :horror how you gonna hide from the night cleaners so they won't throw you out each night?

Gonna have to find me a good hidden corner and bring some anti-smell spray. :lol

Yea we will see, last year it seemed pretty easy to get in but I am not sure how much bigger Spartacus got this last year.

Will be curious to hear how this goes for ya. The TV panels seem to be getting bigger and bigger which is obvious as they've moved several to hall H.

Will be curious to hear how this goes for ya. The TV panels seem to be getting bigger and bigger which is obvious as they've moved several to hall H.

I will probably keep everyone posted via twitter, especially if it doesn't work out for me. :)

They are back in hall 6bcdf I think.

I just bit the bullet and bought a 1st Class RT ticket. :panic: Just plain Coach tickets have been expensive for months ($500-$600+ non-stop from Atlanta) and they're obviously not coming down, so I figured "What the hell..." and sprung the extra $270. More comfort, much less hassle, 3 free checked bags, etc.

So I'll get into San Diego early that Wednesday morning, possibly already drunk. :thud:

Yea we will see, last year it seemed pretty easy to get in but I am not sure how much bigger Spartacus got this last year.

I think Spartacus won't be that packed. It's not as popular as GoT.

The hobbit panel, be prepared to waste a day in line if you want to get a decent seat.

Already planning on camping out to get into Hall H for the Hobbit panel on Saturday. :rock
:panic:

I hope I can get in to The Walking Dead, Spartacus and hopefully they have a Tron Uprising one :pray:
Maybe Game of Thrones...

As for movies, I HAVE to be in the Pacific Rim if there's one...Superman, TDKR, 300 2 if there is one...

if GOT is friday and the hobbit is saturday i will have to miss one of them...i can't spend 2 days of the con in hall h

if GOT is friday and the hobbit is saturday i will have to miss one of them...i can't spend 2 days of the con in hall h

bring a pillow and a sponge with a bucket of soapy water ;)

I should have said, waste a day just to get A SEAT, heh.

myword.gif

:lol

Gonna be there all night, Josh, or simply before dawn?

NotJosh here: dunno Sam at this point. Mebbe we can talk about this after we all link up at San Diego? I'm sure some others would be doing this (especially after Josh's announcement to the world - grrrrr).

I just bit the bullet and bought a 1st Class RT ticket. :panic: Just plain Coach tickets have been expensive for months ($500-$600+ non-stop from Atlanta) and they're obviously not coming down, so I figured "What the hell..." and sprung the extra $270. More comfort, much less hassle, 3 free checked bags, etc.

So I'll get into San Diego early that Wednesday morning, possibly already drunk. :thud:

very nice! I was lucky enough to snag a free 1st class RT ticket. With that and the Hard Rock suite, I'll be doing SDCC in style this year. :yess:

very nice! I was lucky enough to snag a free 1st class RT ticket. With that and the Hard Rock suite, I'll be doing SDCC in style this year. :yess:

I, too, will be at the Hard Rock. 4th year in a row. Best place to stay for SDCC, IMHO. :hi5:

:duff It's my first year there. I've usually been at the Manchester Grand or Mariott but I'm eager for something new. Would've liked to be at the Hyatt to be closer to Hall H but I have never been able to get a reservation there.

Back