SDCC 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there going to be a Sideshow Freaks meet this year?

Firefly I am interested in knowing that as well.
smilie_girl_120.gif

Any help with these two sets would be appreciated:

Marvel Universe Masters of Evil three pack with Baron Zemo, Radioactive man, and Tiger Shark

Marvel Legends X-Force set

There is a slight possibility that I won't get hammered and embarrass myself and my friends at the Freaks party if there is one. What a blast it's been the past few years!

Currently on a recess in jury duty.

I just had to explain to the judge that missing my scheduled and paid for trip to San Diego for Comicon would present an undue hardship for jury duty. Trial expected to last 9 days, ending 7/16, while SDCC is from 7/11-7/15.

The worst excuse came from the dude next to me. Unemployed and attending jury duty would prevent him from looking for a job. WTF

Currently on a recess in jury duty.

I just had to explain to the judge that missing my scheduled and paid for trip to San Diego for Comicon would present an undue hardship for jury duty. Trial expected to last 9 days, ending 7/16, while SDCC is from 7/11-7/15.

The worst excuse came from the dude next to me. Unemployed and attending jury duty would prevent him from looking for a job. WTF

I'd say that in the judge's eyes, yours might have been the weaker of the two reasons.:lol Please let us know if you get excused for that. I am very curious.

Hey freaks, I'm not able to make the Con this year. I am looking for a Hasbro Bruticus set if anyone can pick me one up I would be most grateful. Pm me if you can help. Thanks

I don't think those rules are going to keep people from camping.

I don't think it is to stop people from camping, but from making it into a ridiculous big campsite pain with tents and stuff.

It'll probably be nice weather for sleeping outside though.

Back