SDCC 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Entertainment Weekly said 2012 could be the "geekiest year ever" with possible panels for:
The Hobbit
The Dark Knight Rises
The Avengers
The Amazing Spider-Man
Man of Steel
Prometheus
the new James Bond movie
The Lone Ranger
Hunger Games
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter
Clash of the Titans 2
Jack the Giant Killer

Some of those just outright won't happen and others are very unlikely. The Avengers will already be out before SDCC, as will Spidey, which had a panel this year. I think TDKR comes out around next year's SDCC and they never had a TDK panel so I doubt they do a TDKR either. I think Prometheus had a panel this year already too. So EW doesn't know jack.

28464823280451210911248.jpg

:yess:

I had a pretty good Con experience this year and nothing will keep me away from 2012. :lecture

Here's the card that the ever-so-talented Sara Vikingmagyar made for Dave. Inside listed all the Freaks and SS staff that contributed to his gift. :rock

DavesCard2.jpg

Sweet card... so what was his "special" gift?

Some of those just outright won't happen and others are very unlikely. The Avengers will already be out before SDCC, as will Spidey, which had a panel this year. I think TDKR comes out around next year's SDCC and they never had a TDK panel so I doubt they do a TDKR either. I think Prometheus had a panel this year already too. So EW doesn't know jack.

What happened the last time you said something wouldn't happen. :nana:

Well made it back home last night and slept for 14 hours!
Then woke to find an email saying I have won the Indiana Jones - The Temple of Doom SDCC comp :D

Back